Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
LIQUID QUARTER MILE
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what a crew we had and fun danny,monica, JR, Kathy,Hogan, Grant,April,Caleb,Terry, Andy (aka) Bandaid

Jr brought the boat down so danny could go to the lake he cant be inside of a small boat the beating could cause him to have serios problems so he had a awesome time, we all had a good time seeing danny smile at the lake where he loves to be, thanks guys for a good weekend and well needed for all!!

grant
promod

Attachments

·
Registered
139 Posts
Grant, thanks for posting some pics of all of us at the lake. Sure was a great time had by all. A special thanks to JR, Kathy, Terry, and Andy for coming down here to make this all possible. Also, a special thank you to all who made the donations for Danny. We appriciate all that ya'll have done for us. Good friends come no better than ya'll :)hand

Love,
Monica

·
SOUTHERN HOTBOATS
107 Posts
Grant, thanks for posting some pics of all of us at the lake. Sure was a great time had by all. A special thanks to JR, Kathy, Terry, and Andy for coming down here to make this all possible. Also, a special thank you to all who made the donations for Danny. We appriciate all that ya'll have done for us. Good friends come no better than ya'll :)hand

Love,
Monica
It is great to see Danny on the water again…It looks like you guys had an awesome time. Sorry we couldn’t come and enjoy the fun with you all.

I say this for all of us involved with the Southern Hot Boat group….we were happy to donate the proceeds from the SHB shirt sale at High Rock Lake this past June to you guys and we hope that it will help in some way make things a little easier for you. We all wish Danny a speedy recovery and you both are in our prayers! Hope to see you soon.

·
classic hot boater
1,135 Posts
I'm glad that we could be a part in helping you guys in these hard times.
You are all in our prayers as well.
The donatoin is the least we can do, the shirt sales and there were a few people that added to the amount as well.

·
Registered
139 Posts
I'm glad that we could be a part in helping you guys in these hard times.
You are all in our prayers as well.
The donatoin is the least we can do, the shirt sales and there were a few people that added to the amount as well.
We difinatley had a blast, and well needed. Thank you ALL so much for all your support, and love. It was our first time out this summer, and will probably be our last. The warhawk rides a little too bumpy for Danny to ride in right now.
Keep the prayers coming, as he is not out of the woods just yet. I will say he's one of the strongest men I have ever known. We love our shirts, and the look awesome! Ya'll are great! :)hand

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.