Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Az Desert Dweller
2,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Take the time to see the pictures from IKE that have been posted, it will make you wanna cry, the Texas coast line is a major disaster area and then some, in two different pics I counted over 60+ boats that are high & dry, or destroyed. I used to live real close to League City, and that place got hit bad, my prayers go out to all Texans down there.

And by the way, WHERE THE HELL IS ALL THE FOREIGN AID FOR THE UNITED STATES IN OUR TIME OF NEED !!!! YET TO SEE A SINGLE COUNTRY STEP UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad:

·
Registered
177 Posts
Here's an idea....................How about WE take some of the money we're spending rebuilding foreign countries & spend it at home rebuilding OUR country?????

·
HELL OF A GUY
3,137 Posts
Here's an idea....................How about WE take some of the money we're spending rebuilding foreign countries & spend it at home rebuilding OUR country?????
this will NEVER HAPPEN!we will go down taking care of the world:mad:.it makes me sick

·
Az Desert Dweller
2,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:mad::mad: whats more sick is that we the people who feel this kind of "CHANGE" is needed in our own country will never be heard...........but the country of Georgia can have Billions of dollars to rebuild.

·
Registered
305 Posts
i wonder if anyone is going to get a new boat from insurance money.

I know it is a real pain in the but get get anything out of the insurance company.

If i was down there i might have ran the boat hard down or up the coast to save it and sent the insurance company the bill for the gas.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts