Registered
3,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
coverage as it happened. Kinda eerie.

·
Banned
5,950 Posts
History Channel

It is no commercial kick in the gut.I have to wonder how we were so united then,and now back to the same old shit . I am revolted as much now as then. All the innocent people.:(

·
Registered
3,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks. I'm watching history channel now. Holy chit!!!

·
Registered
3,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
it's like seeing for the first time. it's almost like being there.

·
Banned
4,599 Posts
thanks. I'm watching history channel now. Holy chit!!!
Did you see the one about the Morgan Stanley guy who pretty much predicted it all??? Out of 30 floors and 2400 or so employees, they lost 6 people, including him, thanks to his supervison and evacuation plans... A true hero there. :)devil

I still remember it like it was yesterday, and get the goosebumps watching the videos of these attacks. Having to face a choice between burning to death on the 80th floor or throwing yourself out of the window and hoping you land on something soft enough to save your life, when surrounded by a world of concrete, is something I would never wish on anyone, no matter how much of a piece of shit I thought they were. That's not even a choice.

Never forget. :(

·
boatless
634 Posts
Did you see the one about the Morgan Stanley guy who pretty much predicted it all??? Out of 30 floors and 2400 or so employees, they lost 6 people, including him, thanks to his supervison and evacuation plans... A true hero there. :)devil

I still remember it like it was yesterday, and get the goosebumps watching the videos of these attacks. Having to face a choice between burning to death on the 80th floor or throwing yourself out of the window and hoping you land on something soft enough to save your life, when surrounded by a world of concrete, is something I would never wish on anyone, no matter how much of a piece of shit I thought they were. That's not even a choice.

Never forget. :(
Never forget... you got that right. I stood there watching it for over two hours last night.... I couldnt even move. I was pissed all over again. Then looking at the clip with all the firefighters and police going in... knowing most were dead now.... thats was the worst!!!

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
I watched, as I did when it was live and got ultra fired up all over again. Maybe BO can sit down over some Chai tea and ask them to stop it.

I remember Kati Couric talking about "a piece of the building just fell away" and I was yelling at the TV saying, NO FOCK not a piece, the whole thing just went down.

·
Registered
3,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I caught the tail end of it last night. Absolutely a hero.

Just imagine if the towers had collapsed on impact. I think credit should also go to the architect and builders. Had they not stood for as long as they did we'd be looking at thousands more dead.

The program after it blew me away too. '102 Minutes'.
All firsthand accounts.

I think about it more often than I should probably. I'm constantly reminding my wife we should never forget.

·
Registered
557 Posts
I think about it more often than I should probably. I'm constantly reminding my wife we should never forget.
No I think there are a lot more True Americans like you and me that think about it everyday. I did't have any direct connection to anyone lost on that tragic day but my heart goes out to all the family and friends directly affected. I think about how I can make a difference and what the United States needs to do to make sure that we are watching our own back...

·
Registered
3,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

No I think there are a lot more True Americans like you and me that think about it everyday.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Maybe this will jar some of there left wing memories loose and remind them why we are at WAR! sorry for that, I'm a right wing nut you see :(:( :):)punch :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts