1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Wish someone had the balls to impeach him

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Did anyone really doubt this wouldn't happen? He deserves more than impeachment!!!

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
And guess where they're going to get the money for that. This idiot is trying his hardest to create a race riot in the US.
Wait until the "new" guest workers start undercutting the unions like they did in the 80's. More middle class unemployment, and lower wages. Higher taxes for the middle class, more cuts to those in the middle class and given to the new guest workers, and new rights taken away from the populous and more given to guest workers. All that's going to do is create more hatred among the masses. This is going to really piss off the black community when their unemployment goes up even higher, and the money is diverted to helping illegals.

I really believe he wants to create a race war, declare martial law, and suspend the constitution.

·
The member
3,244 Posts
I don't think there will ever be a race war just isolated incidents. I'm ready bring it you free loading
Mother [email protected] !!!

This guy is the modern day Peter Pan
Stealing from the rich and middle class and giving it to the poor !
He's pulling the bottom from the pyramid and its all going to come crashing down if he keeps this up... Might be to late already.p

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
I don't think there will ever be a race war just isolated incidents. I'm ready bring it you free loading
Mother [email protected] !!!

This guy is the modern day Peter Pan
Stealing from the rich and middle class and giving it to the poor !
He's pulling the bottom from the pyramid and its all going to come crashing down if he keeps this up... Might be to late already.p
Think you meant Robin Hood?

·
The member
3,244 Posts
Mixing up my fairytales lmao
Yes I said robinhood in my head and typed
Peter Pan lol.

I'm sure he had a Peter Pan outfit in has very quiet gay days !!

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
I really believe he wants to create a race war, declare martial law, and suspend the constitution.
He is making a good run at it. Hopefully the new majority in the Senate and the majority in Congress will grow some balls and toughen up on this prick!

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Let him EO anything he wants while congress, who holds 100% of the power of the purse, defunds all his mindless BS.

I'd be interested to see what shue and Bobby V think about allowing all these illegals citizenship and now a heaping portion of their hard-earned SS?

Something tells me they lack the courage to tell. :)hand:)hand:)hand

·
Registered
115 Posts
And if all this isn't bad enough....

I heard on Fox that the pro shamnesty crowd is still not happy because our fraudulent leader didn't include more law breakers:badidea:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts