Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Look at Dems over the last week wanting to change the constitution by changing the voting age and getting rid of the Electoral College and such. Now they want the Muller report before Trump and they want all the dirt even though there is no indictments and yet a lot of these Dems are former prosecutors and know this is not how its supposed to work. You can not release grand jury info without an indictment. You can not release a special prosecutor's repot before the defense can respond. And this is law. Why do Dems hate this country and what it stands for so much? I also wonder how many dirty trick these Dem former prosecutors used to put people in jail?
The Mueller report is a flop for Dems. And don't even reply with stupid talking points about people that were charged with process crimes that have nothing to do with Trump. And as for Cohen, just another way to look for a crime by using a going to jail lying POS to open the door for another fishing expedition. All I can say is please put all your eggs in the Cohen basket. Trump may get a third term out of it.

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
Look at Dems over the last week wanting to change the constitution by changing the voting age and getting rid of the Electoral College and such. Now they want the Muller report before Trump and they want all the dirt even though there is no indictments and yet a lot of these Dems are former prosecutors and know this is not how its supposed to work. You can not release grand jury info without an indictment. You can not release a special prosecutor's repot before the defense can respond. And this is law. Why do Dems hate this country and what it stands for so much? I also wonder how many dirty trick these Dem former prosecutors used to put people in jail?
The Mueller report is a flop for Dems. And don't even reply with stupid talking points about people that were charged with process crimes that have nothing to do with Trump. And as for Cohen, just another way to look for a crime by using a going to jail lying POS to open the door for another fishing expedition. All I can say is please put all your eggs in the Cohen basket. Trump may get a third term out of it.

I assume what you're talking about is for Congress getting the report, and why shouldn't they? Isn't that who Barr provides the report too? Besides that, the reports that I've seen indicate there are no more indictments from Muller's report. If Trump isn't charged in the report, he doesn't even need to see it.
I think your confused.

AS you say, "Now they want the Muller report before Trump and they want all the dirt even though there is no indictments."
Isn't the dirt where the additional indictments may come from?

You make it sound as though you think Trump is clean. If he is, why did so many around him confess to crimes connected to Trump?
As far as indictments, there are something like 18 different districts pursuing Trump and or his organization.
No one is putting all of their eggs in one basket regarding Cohen. That Lying POS was a Trump guy wasn't he? He's just one part of a roadmap that knows where and how Trump operates. That's not good for Trump.
Speaking of Trump and lying, do you really want to use lying as a reference point and their lying status? No one does more than Trump.

In your excitement for Trump, you appear to overlook that Muller would not attempt to indict a sitting President. That's reserved for Congress.

Your jump for joy is premature.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...…………………..Want to rethink that Jim?

"even though approached many times by Russian operatives the Trump campaign refused everyone...."
Where did Chris Steel get that report he sold to the Clintons again?
Trump may get a 3rd term out of this. lol

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
A.G.Barr states in a letter to congress that the investigation shows no proof of collusion between Trump campaign and Russia.

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...…………………..Want to rethink that Jim?

"even though approached many times by Russian operatives the Trump campaign refused everyone...."
Where did Chris Steel get that report he sold to the Clintons again?
Trump may get a 3rd term out of this. lol
Are you trying to rewrite the Constitution?
I don't think he can get reelected for a second term, but with how Trump operates he may try to run three times. He does act as a dictator.
In case you weren't aware, a president can only run for two terms.

Please don't tell me you didn't know that. You've said three terms in two different posts now.

·
Banned
3,397 Posts
I am sure you new "Conservatives" (Who spit on Lincoln, Teddy, Reagan and Ike) will join together with your hero Chumpy in demanding a "Presi-DENT" for life.....Chumpy stated that would be a great thing when China announced that their's was for life....Why have voting when the ultra rich and powerful are so much smarter than the poor....and the stupid middle-class?

Explain to me why Putin is so happy with Chumpy....and why chumpy keeps doing whatever Putin wants? TRIPLE the National debt, Eliminate our allies, trade wars with everyone who might help us when our economy crashes (Inevitable with rep-cons in charge- happens EVERY time now!), pull us out of Syria so Russia can consolidate their control over it, Using Israeli to stir up more hatred of the US in the Muslim world.

The two that really are stupid; Tripling the National Debt., and eliminating taxes on the ultra-rich while screwing the middle-class.....Those two are completely against the original Conservative ideals...But I am sure you are workin' up a good loogie for them and the constitution....Are you gonna have Putin and the FSS write you a new "constistupidion"...?

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Are you trying to rewrite the Constitution?
I don't think he can get reelected for a second term, but with how Trump operates he may try to run three times. He does act as a dictator.
In case you weren't aware, a president can only run for two terms.

Please don't tell me you didn't know that. You've said three terms in two different posts now.
You libs are to uptight....it was a joke but you may be looking at President Pence after 6 more years of Trump after this. LOL!! You all might as well save your money running because Trump will be POTUS in 2020. Short of him dying there is nothing that can stop that now. The Dem party lied to you all from the start and now its just them CYA'ing. No matter what they come up with there will never be enough to impeach him at this point.
I do know if I even sent Hillary a simple 2016 campaign donation I would burn my checkbook and relocate to a non extraditing country. Its going to get hot for her and her friends real soon.

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Rudy Giuliani Trumps attorney stated,there has to be a full and complete investigation to figure out who started the false claims against the Trump team and who paid for it.

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
Rudy Giuliani Trumps attorney stated,there has to be a full and complete investigation to figure out who started the false claims against the Trump team and who paid for it.

I didn't know that false claims or who paid is against the law, particularly if it involves a politician. Is it?
Rudy Giuliani says a lot of things. Do you really want to stand behind his credibility?...
:badidea:

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
You libs are to uptight....it was a joke but you may be looking at President Pence after 6 more years of Trump after this. LOL!! You all might as well save your money running because Trump will be POTUS in 2020. Short of him dying there is nothing that can stop that now. The Dem party lied to you all from the start and now its just them CYA'ing. No matter what they come up with there will never be enough to impeach him at this point.
I do know if I even sent Hillary a simple 2016 campaign donation I would burn my checkbook and relocate to a non extraditing country. Its going to get hot for her and her friends real soon.
I don't know what Democrats have to do Lying. My opinions are based on how and what Trump does and says.
You are correct, there isn't enough time to impeach anyone regardless of the facts, and there are enough Republicans who blindly follow party lines no matter what.

Who's uptight? You're the one who said it several times.

·
Administrator
16,888 Posts
False claims are against the law when they are presented in writing as evidence to a FISA court to obtain high level surveillance

I didn't know that false claims or who paid is against the law, particularly if it involves a politician. Is it?
Rudy Giuliani says a lot of things. Do you really want to stand behind his credibility?...
:badidea:

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
False claims are against the law when they are presented in writing as evidence to a FISA court to obtain high level surveillance
What FISA for surveillance against the Trump Team are you thinking? I hadn't heard any of them were paid for.
Do you mean the Trump team convicted or plead guilty?

If that's the case, Hillary may be in for a lot of money for damages. The Republicans still talk about it like it was yesterday, and they are the ones who have investigated for how many years, and they were in charge of the investigations and still nothing.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Jim, you deserve the same thing to happen to you if you are going to be so willfully stupid. You don't think this whole thing can be turned around and used on you and your side. Liberals have been crying about the deep state, illegal surveillance and government over reach since the 1960's. Now you are willing to throw all that away and basically let the intelligence agencies run like the KGB just for power and yet even if you all got power you will lose it again one day by ballot or by gun, it would happen.

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
Jim, you deserve the same thing to happen to you if you are going to be so willfully stupid. You don't think this whole thing can be turned around and used on you and your side. Liberals have been crying about the deep state, illegal surveillance and government over reach since the 1960's. Now you are willing to throw all that away and basically let the intelligence agencies run like the KGB just for power and yet even if you all got power you will lose it again one day by ballot or by gun, it would happen.
I'm not concerned about the deep state, generally. I don't trust the Government.
I learned from Vietnam.

You say the liberals are crying about the deep state, but it seems the extreme right and Trump are the ones that seem to have it cornered regarding deep state.
In the 50's it was McCarthyism, with the right wing accusing the political enemies as communist and blacklisting them. Many individual had their lives ruined due to wild rumors, much like Trump does now. He wants to take us back to the "GOOD OLD DAYS" as he remembers them.

The balance of power does shift back and forth, as it always will.

You didn't like Obama, and I don't like Trump. The world still turns.
Despite what I think you believe, Obama came in with a recession in process and turned it around rather well, and the economy had become stable with increases and good employment numbers rather low.

Trump is now in office and the country is in turmoil with rapidly increasing national debt. Unemployment went down slightly, but they were already good, but the latest information shows an increase in that number. I'll wait and see, it may or may not be a trend. The stock market went in the crapper and ended up down for the year 2018. That's a bad sign. The farmers have lost a big customer with China and they have now found new suppliers. The US may never get that back.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ya ya ya I get you. The country is in shambles, no one has jobs, anything that is good Obama did and he is the almighty, untouchable, impeccable and accumulate god sent down from on high bla bla bla….
Still don't explain how this hoax all got started, why and why folks on your side don't care as long as its against Trump. Whelp, Trump is in power now and looks like he will be until 2024. Should Trump's people do what Obama's people did to help Pence get elected? The question is that simple.

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
ya ya ya I get you. The country is in shambles, no one has jobs, anything that is good Obama did and he is the almighty, untouchable, impeccable and accumulate god sent down from on high bla bla bla….
Still don't explain how this hoax all got started, why and why folks on your side don't care as long as its against Trump. Whelp, Trump is in power now and looks like he will be until 2024. Should Trump's people do what Obama's people did to help Pence get elected? The question is that simple.
Did I say that anything or everything Obama did was good or OK?
As a simpleton, you may want to think that, but I didn't.
Obama did move the country in a positive direction though.

Only a simple minded fool would think that Trump and those around him have been cleared.
Trump says he was totally cleared, but not even the 4 page letter from Trumps appointee said that.
You are simple mended aren't you?

Trumps in Power?
I thought even the simple minded understood there are three branches of government, and each has its limits.
You still don't get it.

·
Banned
3,397 Posts
Jim, jim,jim.....The OLD Conservatives hated Debt and Deficit spending.....the new "Conservatives" LOVE Debt and believe everything should be paid for thru borrowing money....That is why Trumpy is kicking sand in the faces of all of our allies.....RUSSIA will be our new ally....They'll bail us out when we take the ole "Righty-Divey"....like we did under Bush II.......That is something else the new "Right" love.....Run the economy into the ground.....Every GOP President in the last 25 years has wrecked the economy...And trumpy is doing all he can...Trade wars with our allies, telling our allies they should get outta the way while we do whatever we want....We have 2 allies in the whole world now; RUSSIA, and Israel....We need to be at war with every other country in the world....And ISOLATED (Screw the world...Let Putin have it!!!!!!)

The number one thing to remember is that Putin is a "Good Christian" and so, if he is happy with the US election, then everything is "Right" in the world....The new "Right" has no problem with Russia interfering with our election.........as long as the new "Right"................."Wins"..........

If Putin wants the US buried in Debt.....>>GOOD<<...............If putin wants the US to have No allies.......>>GOOD<<.............If Putin wants the US economy wrecked via trade wars.......>>GOOD!!!<<........If Putin wants the US outta Syria so he can get control of it.........>>GOOD!!<<.............If Putin demands the disbandment of the US Military..........>>GOOD!!!!!!!!!!<<.....(The new "Right" is all on board!!!)

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Your 3 branches BS really worked the last time for something like this, didn't it. The House was in Rep hands and they didn't know. The senate was in Rep hands and they didn't know. You know what I don't even care what you think because if you are a lib you are a hypocrite lib. As I said, people that are this willfully stupid deserve what they get.

1 - 20 of 108 Posts