Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wondering if anyone is running muffler inserts in over transom exhaust i have bassett open headers just wondering what would fit thanks colin:D

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
u have to drill hole in end of the header then they bolt on am i correct thanks :)bulb

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
right on i will get a set might calm the people down on my lake haaaaaaa:D

·
Registered
550 Posts
I got my Bassetts with the baffles in them already. They arent all that much louder than my TT logs...mine had a bolt in the end, but these baffles arent coming out without destroying the headers, lol, so now I just have a small hole

·
Registered
193 Posts
got a pair last year. ran them with a small amount of water.they discolored the ceramic caoting with in a couple minutes were the collector meets the header tubes.even drilled about 6 to1/2" holes in he middle.no water, ran it only a couple minutes, the discolor got worse.to me there a pile of dog dodo!

·
Boat Nut
5,131 Posts
The shot gun mufflers, have been working well for the guys in Wisconsin, they have to pass, to be let on Shawano lake :mad: I'm told each and every one has passed.

·
Boat Nut
5,131 Posts
These cost me 150 rpm's with logs, running thru 4 inch tips, not a huge differenc in peformance, but very noticable. On the up side, they cut the exhaust to about half.

·
Registered
178 Posts
camoman i'd be interested in trying those inserts if you were serios about parting with them?
I'm sorry i looked in the garage for them but no dice. I must have gave them away already. Sorry for the misinfo my bad;)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts