Performance Boats Forum banner

Multi screen names

1K views 12 replies 10 participants last post by  RaceFace 
#1 ·
what up will all the peeps with multiple screen names?

maybe admin can ban the IP of these bozo's.

I do realize a couple in the same house may have one for Him and her.

But all these others are getting ridiculous:)sphss

#2 ·
Like who? Are any of the originals banned? I could imagine someone who like DryMartini, who is a 15 year old kid and doesn't belong on here, was, or should be banned. But, dummys like that tend to rejoin with another screen name. I'm sure there are some others that tend to be immature and create s/n's to simply stir shtt, or don't have the balls to voice (type) posts under their main identity.

#8 ·
No I'm not saying they were banned, just have two user names. down in the tech sections we have Slinger, slingers uncle then there is a williams that has an alter ego screen name. then homelessinaz,
poo slinger

somebody did a IP trace on one of these guys and it ended up being a user that normally post under a different name

#9 ·
They have been checked. There were no matches with the exception of Williams which is material already covered.

No match on the slinger, sorry to disappoint you.

#11 ·
I enjoy the games. You know they're shit stirrers, so why take it personal? Most of the posts haven't been ugly (that would be the line where admin should crack down IMO). They've just been funny. It's all entertainment as far as I'm concerned. My .02

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.