Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
You gotta love our neck bros from the south. That's speed fishing at its finest. Probably has a turbo 4cyl under the front deck he uses as a troller!

·
Administrator
16,888 Posts
Great work Tom. Should have advised them to setback that pump. I bet it loads like crap. :)

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Great work Tom. Should have advised them to setback that pump. I bet it loads like crap. :)
Geoff , the boat owner & builder from Arkansas (also forum member here) is a really nice guy, he's a seasoned pilot,mechanic, fabricator and innovator. Re the Jet we built him or how exactly its installed on the intake he built, not sure if it "loads" or "doesn't load" or how the boat works or handles, however personally I tend to really admire folks who want to be different "think outside the box" and embrace expirimentation with new ideas and innovations thats what move ideas, concepts and industries forward .... Tom

·
Administrator
16,888 Posts
Just messing with you Tom.

And apparently I had a stalker. Post deleted. I wonder what the pump builder that keeps being mentioned by the guy just banned would think of the actions of his #1 fan. He will surely be proud when I call him.

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
My uncle down here in south Arkansas has something similar, bout the same size with a 496 bbc but with the mercruiser lower unit. Badass lil river/ fishin rig.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts