1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
4,045 Posts
Tom, didn't you like it when things were simple! Nice looking ride! Check your Sandman thread! WT:)devil

·
Registered
80 Posts
I really like the paint job on that !!!!

Just curious though about the headers being so close to the rear deck area and messing up the paint and/or fiberglass?

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I really like the paint job on that !!!!

Just curious though about the headers being so close to the rear deck area and messing up the paint and/or fiberglass?
yeah, they did get the paint alil hot:D i called rewarder 1 day to order some headers for it and jim mentioned having a blem set of twisties for 200 off, so i snagged em up. they barely cleared the transom.

think it looked better with my scheme on it, this is the 1st day getting it wet after i rebuilt it:

Attachments

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
here's a better shot of how close:D

Attachments

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
hell tom just buy it back you know you want to.lol!!!!:pstill looks good.im not really into the paint,liked it better the way you had it.:Dtravis

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hell tom just buy it back you know you want to.lol!!!!:pstill looks good.im not really into the paint,liked it better the way you had it.:Dtravis
nah, it'd feel as slow as the outboard boat does:D got used to cruising 80+ in the gullwing and it spoiled me:p

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hil:)your gullwing wouldnt do 80 on its best day:p
yeah, it didn't like goin that slow:D i had that thing up over 110 a couple times;) just wasn't stable, skeered me alil. billy's tx20 is on rails over 110, i think i got used to that and when i'd jump over in the gullwing, it'd start chine walking sideways over 110:)sphss pretty spooky

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
yeah, it didn't like goin that slow:D i had that thing up over 110 a couple times;) just wasn't stable, skeered me alil. billy's tx20 is on rails over 110, i think i got used to that and when i'd jump over in the gullwing, it'd start chine walking sideways over 110:)sphss pretty spooky
funny shit 110 in that turd you had:)sphssthey dont really like those speeds,or so i hear.i cant get out of the 80mph range,lol!!!!!!

·
Half a bubble off
2,467 Posts
Tom, didn't you like it when things were simple!
Isn't that the truth! Every year we all upgrade, spend more money and yet get to boat less cuz we've made these things so complicated that we wrench on em instead.

I too liked the looks of it when you had it. Very nice.....john

1 - 12 of 12 Posts