Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's a proud day when your little brother buys a new (to him) v-drive.
Couldn't wait to wash all the dirt out of it at Firebird.

Unloading it at Miltons shop

Finally Home

·
''GHOST of COLDFIRE''
1,887 Posts
CONGRATS!!! looks nice who did you get it from?

·
Way Too Cool
8 Posts
Little Brothers New Boat

Not to bad when you wash all the dirt off. It appears to be a different color when clean than it appeared on the internet. It, looks like little brother has a nice foundation to work with. Looks like if fit that runner bottom trailer pretty good as well. Good luck on getting it ready to ride. Did you guys think to get a weight on it before you started putting it back together?

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Randy,

I have a feeling Ronnie's new ride is going to be real clean when he is done with it.

It was great to see you guys in Phnx. I can't thank you & your camp enough for the help & hospitality.

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm not sure who the guy was my brother bought it from. He lived near Firebird though. I will have to get my brother on here to answer that. Right now he is out wining and dining the wife. Apparently "go ahead and buy the @#$% thing" doesn't mean what he thought. Dan, we will probably weigh the bare hull after we strip all the hardware out of it. Ron is modifying an Ellis runner bottom trailer for this boat now. This boat doesn't have near as much rocker as my Ram does, and it doesn't fit the bunks real well. Morg you guys can pit next to us anytime. We enjoyed having you guys around. I'll stock up on V-drive parts for your buddy next time :)

·
Registered
5,312 Posts
I guess that I wasn't the only one that found out the hard way what "Go ahead and buy that fucking thing if you want" means...:D:D:D Great looking boat there.

Steve

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
. Apparently "go ahead and buy the @#$% thing" doesn't mean what he thought.
Thats wifespeak for ".....You are gonna pay bigtime, sucka....warm up the Mastercard, Nordstroms here I come."

1 - 11 of 11 Posts