Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took a few pics during the week, sorry they are not the best but here they are . . . it was the best Father's Day week ever

Frankie, The Bandit and 41

Fun Recreation Competition event Leisure

the Yellow Fang's guard dog

Canidae Dog Vehicle door Vehicle Automotive exterior

Dimarco21 and Lefty

Body of water Water Natural landscape Water resources Nature

Wayne with the water to himself

Water transportation Water Sky Sea Boat

Good times

Water transportation Vehicle Boat Water Boating

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
CFW FD was indeed a great time this year, did I miss it somewhere on here? Nobody has brought up the pass made by Kiker in the Red Baron on Friday night, followed up by another pass into the cove! Even my wife commented on how nice it looked!

·
Premium Member
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
CFW FD was indeed a great time this year, did I miss it somewhere on here? Nobody has brought up the pass made by Kiker in the Red Baron on Friday night, followed up by another pass into the cove! Even my wife commented on how nice it looked!
Sammie, I was in the water helping out with the RB at the time so I took no pics . . . . someone must have . . . funny story, after the run I took the rudder off and could not find the cover for it so I layed it in the back of Frankies Blazer and covered it with a blanket . . . the next day I asked him if he found it and he said "Yea asshole!" He found it in the middle of the night when he woke up in agony because he was sleeping on it:|err . . . :D

Hey thanks again for the b-day gift . . . saving it for a special occasion:)devil

Please say hey to the family - LSR

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,173 Posts
nice pix...you guys had that whole cove to yourselfs awsome cause it didnt look like that friday when i arrived!

·
i got skiillllzzzz....
884 Posts

i have video of daves run.out of the cove and the run going into the cove.he was going so fast a air stream was coming from the top of the helmet while going into the cove.i can copy off my comp.to a disk.and send it to somebody to post.

fast76rogers

·
Break Out Another Thousnd
2,003 Posts
the Yellow Fang's guard dog

This dog is viscious. It stole my wife's chihuahua's toy, molested it disturbingly for three days, then kidnapped it for it's own love slave. I'd hate to see what it would do to anyone that messed with that boat.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
i have video of daves run.out of the cove and the run going into the cove.he was going so fast a air stream was coming from the top of the helmet while going into the cove.i can copy off my comp.to a disk.and send it to somebody to post.

fast76rogers
I wish I knew how to do that for ya!

Dude, your boat ran great as well, alot of us were on shore talking about how well that thing ran, and you not being afraid of running it out the back door. It was 1/2 mile cove for you! Nice job!

·
i got skiillllzzzz....
884 Posts
I wish I knew how to do that for ya!

Dude, your boat ran great as well, alot of us were on shore talking about how well that thing ran, and you not being afraid of running it out the back door. It was 1/2 mile cove for you! Nice job!
thank you.it was the first time i got to run it hard.the plates were off alot when i got it but i think i got them good now.i thought i was running pretty far out of the cove.but when your on a good pass who wants to let off.:D

·
Break Out Another Thousnd
2,003 Posts

·
Highaboosta
3,374 Posts
Wow, that was screaming, how fast did that boat go ?

1 - 20 of 95 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.