Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have been on these forums for a few years now and usually don't post in the jet boat section. Please don't tell any of my V-drive friends I posted over here, but I wanted to share a couple pics of my dads boat. It's a 1974 Wriedt with a 455 Olds. My brother and I grew up in this boat, we pulled it out and have begun to clean it up. Not sure what is going to happen, sell or clean up and use, will see. This boat still has original inerior and gel coat. I don't think there is one crack in the gel coat. John Perino

·
Speedy Member
6,785 Posts
I have been on these forums for a few years now and usually don't post in the jet boat section. Please don't tell any of my V-drive friends I posted over here, but I wanted to share a couple pics of my dads boat. It's a 1974 Wriedt with a 455 Olds. My brother and I grew up in this boat, we pulled it out and have begun to clean it up. Not sure what is going to happen, sell or clean up and use, will see. This boat still has original inerior and gel coat. I don't think there is one crack in the gel coat. John Perino

***!!!!:gay:

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Now that I have finally got that off my chest, I feel so much better, we have kept this in the closet for almost 12 years.

·
Purple headed member
7,646 Posts

Looks clean John. Oh, and I just sent out a mass PM to the V-drive brotheren with a link to this post. Good to know you swing both ways.

·
Registered
415 Posts

Very cool we had the same boat growing up ran 93 mph @10.70 in the late 80's with it wish we still had was an amazing lake boat!!!!!

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts