Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Beaches that is :D. Great week in Havi.

What's this town coming to:
No killer amoebas
No attaching Zebra mussels
No a-holes
Nothing stolen
Great food & service at Barley Bro, The Springs & Road Runner
Emergency boat serivce at Gary's, in and out in 2 hours!

Attachments

·
Stihl Kicking
415 Posts
i hear ya.. we just got back from a 9 day trip there. we were on the lake everyday but sunday. got lots of skiing, knee boarding and tubing in plus some much needed float time. we did most of our launching at cattail since we like the beaches in that area. guess most were launching at windsor to be closer to the party spots since we didn't see much boat traffic. the weather was just about perfect.

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We used the Marina and River Island. In 4 days we ran from the Springs to I-40 and everything in between, then a day on the river in Parker. I think we used whole $150 in gas.

·
Registered
5,838 Posts
Killer beach in the first and last pic! looks like a great place to hang out, listen to music and drink margaritas all day. :)devil

·
Got Any Pix?
425 Posts
Nice Chaparral. Have you seen the new model. Kind of a marriage between a deck boat and a bow rider.

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Very nice to hang if and get away from the crowd.
Yeah, after 15 years of being in the "middle of it" we are done with it. Mid-weekers for life now.

We got a fresh look at havi and it was nice. Even took a few hours and looked over a few places.

·
Wade & Denise
2,055 Posts
We had a good time! Launched early Friday at Cattail ran to Topoc for lunch & hung at Moabi, Saturday ran around the Island & hung out with the Cobra clan, Sunday Floated in the channel all day! Now Im paying for it!:)coffee or will be paying for it soon when the gas bill gets here $270.00 in the boat alone :mad: But it hurts so good! Will be back in 2 weeks most all the kiddy's wil be in school by then! :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts