Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! My best friend Mike is looking to buy his first boat. He already has one in mind, in which he is test driving tomorrow. It's a 2000, 22 Ft Eliminator & a 454. He'd like to find something w/ a 496 engine.

I told him about PB and to come check out the ads for any on sale on here. I'm so out of the loop with who has what now and if anyone I know is selling their boat.

I really just want my friend to make the best decision, get the most for his money and not get burned.

If you know of anyone or have pictures and pricing of boats that are comparable or just flat out better to go with.

Thanks in advance guys!

Jackie

·
The HMFIC
1,711 Posts
Hi everyone! My best friend Mike is looking to buy his first boat. He already has one in mind, in which he is test driving tomorrow. It's a 2000, 22 Ft Eliminator & a 454. He'd like to find something w/ a 496 engine.

I told him about PB and to come check out the ads for any on sale on here. I'm so out of the loop with who has what now and if anyone I know is selling their boat.

I really just want my friend to make the best decision, get the most for his money and not get burned.

If you know of anyone or have pictures and pricing of boats that are comparable or just flat out better to go with.

Thanks in advance guys!

Jackie

go bigger. everyday i regret not going bigger.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.