Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just finished this thing, so I wanted to show it off. My 10 ft. zodiac sits in the water and the sun 24/7, So I decided to make a cover for it.<-----(too cheap to pay someone to do it):D It turned out pretty good for a first timer I think. :)sphss

·
a.k.a. "Mean Pair"
5,968 Posts
I just finished this thing, so I wanted to show it off. My 10 ft. zodiac sits in the water and the sun 24/7, So I decided to make a cover for it.<-----(too cheap to pay someone to do it):D It turned out pretty good for a first timer I think. :)sphss

Can you do Skaters:confused::confused::confused:

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Damn good job Todd. Are you taking orders yet? :D
LOL, I must be getting hosed on the material, or using too expensive of material. It would cost $720 just to buy the sunbrella material to do one for a 25 ft boat. Maybe they use cheaper material for normal boat covers, Arent they like $200 at Wallmart?(Wally's Marine Supply)

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
hey is that stepside for sale??

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
Good job Todd, by the way what is that junk in the backround unter the other cover???It looks like it has two points on it...:D You need to make a cove for that also...:)hand

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Good job Todd, by the way what is that junk in the backround unter the other cover???It looks like it has two points on it...:D You need to make a cove for that also...:)hand
oh that, thats all thats left of my home equity:D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts