Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So how are everyone's Puppies doing??? My little girl is just sooo perfect!! She never had an accident in the house, and she is the most obedient dog I've ever owned.

I still have never heard her bark either!!!

Attachments

·
Old Skool Member
6,519 Posts
So how are everyone's Puppies doing??? My little girl is just sooo perfect!! She never had an accident in the house, and she is the most obedient dog I've ever owned.

I still have never heard her bark either!!!
Good looking pup. I wanted to get one but the timing wasn't right for me :(

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Very cute! :D:D
My pup passed 4 years ago. Still miss her like crazy.
Yeah we got Sadie because our previous black lab passed away a year and a half ago.. my yellow lab just wasn't the same with out her...

They get along great!! You can tell my Yellow Lab is just waiting for her to get a little bigger!!

·
blown mopar
343 Posts
mine new girl boxer is almost 5 months on and she is a devil.. my 4year old male is perfect(almost) they ar nothing alike

·
Premium Member
107 Posts
My little girl is doing great, Butters my yellow love's her. Took them to the beach Sunday Coco love's the water!!

Here's my girls at work!!!

From my chair at my desk.

Both hard at work!!!

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Forgot to mention... a non-hotboater got one of the chocolate girls!! She is doing perfect too!!! My co-worker has her... says she's really obedient, and has a great temperment!!!

Hurray for a perfect litter!!!

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
My little girl is doing great, Butters my yellow love's her. Took them to the beach Sunday Coco love's the water!!

Here's my girls at work!!!

From my chair at my desk.

Both hard at work!!!
wierd... I can't see the pics???

·
Desert Racing Widow
2,073 Posts
Glad your coworker is happy. It's kind of scary buying a dog sight unseen. Thanks for posting the pics, also. :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts