1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Cool! That should be a lot of fun.

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Looks like a "mean" gun. :)devil ;) Maybe some of the libs will come out. :)bulb :|err

How many rounds per clip?

Not trying to take away from your thread, but here is one of my .22 plinkers. :D

I need a new scope. This one is a 50+ year old Bausch and Lomb relic. ;)

·
Registered
854 Posts
Nice guns, 22lr's rock. Kill a liberal @100 yrds and keep it quiet with about $10 of crap from home depot.:D

·
MLC - Mid Life Crisis
1,132 Posts
There is nothing cheap about shooting a .223 round. $$$

·
Banned
4,599 Posts
I wish I'd have gone with something like that or the GSG-5!
The GSG-5 is on my short list for next gun purchases... Yeah, 2 pennies or so a round is much better than 40 pennies per round. :D :D :D

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
The GSG-5 is on my short list for next gun purchases... Yeah, 2 pennies or so a round is much better than 40 pennies per round. :D :D :D
223 at about .15 round is a lot more fun than 22's!!

I like killin shit at 300 yards..(with a lot of luck of course!!):D

·
Banned
4,599 Posts
223 at about .15 round is a lot more fun than 22's!!
I don't know where you're finding it at .15 a round... it seems to hover at .30 and above every place I go around Phoenix, if you can find it. :mad:

·
MLC - Mid Life Crisis
1,132 Posts

·
Former HB visitor
837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Looks like a "mean" gun. :)devil ;) Maybe some of the libs will come out. :)bulb :|err

How many rounds per clip?

Not trying to take away from your thread, but here is one of my .22 plinkers. :D

I need a new scope. This one is a 50+ year old Bausch and Lomb relic. ;)

I'm in California so you are only allowed 10 rounds clips. :|err I will pick up some 30 round clips for shooting in AZ.

Thats a nice looking set up you have!

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
I'm in California so you are only allowed 10 rounds clips. :|err I will pick up some 30 round clips for shooting in AZ.

Thats a nice looking set up you have!
Man, CA and their stupid gun laws. Like that would make a difference to a criminal. ;)

A buddy of mine put that one together. All I did was mount the scope and had a trigger job done. It's a sweet shooter, but most 10/22s are.

I like your gun. Been looking (drooling) at their website. If they would make that in a .17 or .17 HMR!!! :)bulb

I have a Tech22 that can stand in for the Mac11, but I need a stand for my .223. That one or the M16 SPR would do the trick!!! :)bulb

·
MLC - Mid Life Crisis
1,132 Posts
I stopped on the way home from work........none... :)Rant
I have been to a couple of Big 5 stores in So. Cal an NEVER seen one of those. Can't imagine they would even have one out on the shelf. I know, I know, it is only a .22.

·
no need 2 fake it.
1,702 Posts
that thing is bad! i'm stuck using the same ol 10/22 i've had forever, but i've kept it like brand new waiting to produce some demon seed of my own to pass it down to! haha, i am currently saving for an ar-10!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts