Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
1,116 Posts
Nice new ride, congrats! Dig the motor, Mopar baby thats what I'm talking about! I don't know how much you know about Mopars, but between myself and Tony (1Fastmopar) we have alot of knowledge. If you have any questions feel free to ask either of us, would be glad to help. This is totally up to you, but the first thing I would do is cut those bells off the headers. I would cut them off anywhere between 12 to 16 inches from where the collecter starts. Those ultra long tubes will make more bottom end torque, but sacrifice top end h.p. That one modification will transform your ride from old school to modern! Enjoy her, F1~:)

· WERD!
728 Posts
Right on!!! :)devil Cool boat.
Were there many drop chined runnerbottom square decks made? Seems like a rare hull...........

There is a Dimarco Runner Bottom Square Deck for sale at Fresno Performance and Marine :)devil

EDIT!

After reading your drop chine comment my post means absolutely nothing, as it isnt a drop chine hull !!!! Okay lets move on now :)grn

· Registered
561 Posts
Thanks,the center plug is one of those auto flapper things. Ya it's a 440 Mopar, don't think i will keep it. Ever thing i have is bbc or early hemi. :)devil

You can build a mopar wedge to run with any other brand! most make the mistake in bringing there mopar to a machine shop that builds fords or chevys.

Attachments

· Registered
1,116 Posts
That was taken in Oregon a few weeks ago. It's an 8 second P/E boat that will run well into the 7's. Sorry Tony was I supposed to wait for you to reply? Did you guys make it to Don Pedro with the cruiser yesterday?

Dang, you beat me! Faster at the track and the keyboard!!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.