Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
http://media.putfile.com/Tom-E-IMPATIENT1

had to cut some corners in the plumbing dept.(fittings) till i get some honey do's knocked out but i didn't scrimp where it counts;) 468 with 200hp of nitrous:D well maybe alittle bigger,lol

thanx kenny for hosting the vid for me, cause my dumbass looked retarded trying to do it:)hand:)sphss:)sphss

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Sure hope you had a Jetaway on that while gunning it on the trailer like that.
now duane you know me better than that,lmao.:)hand there's no shaft in it;) it been ran 2hrs on the hose while i tune the best i can, test the retards etc.. been runnin it in intervals, checking for leaks or issues. just want my 1st trip out this season to be as trouble free as i can get.

·
Registered
981 Posts
Looks great, im still waiting for my motor to come back... its only been 3 months!!!!! for $3200 you think i would get a little quicker service! ;)

Looks good though, your not worried about your ignition system getting wet???

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looks great, im still waiting for my motor to come back... its only been 3 months!!!!! for $3200 you think i would get a little quicker service! ;)

Looks good though, your not worried about your ignition system getting wet???
nah, i've ran every msd box in the same place on all 3 jets i've had, never had 1 single issue. i don't care wash my boat's either so that may have something to do with it. i am gonna have a cover made that bolts over all that soon, just haven't went to my uncle place to use his metal brake yet. not worried about the msd box as i am my 3stage retard, it doesn't look like it'll handle water very well.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Hmmmm........now it all becomes clear..........LOL

Ken F

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
OK, I'll bite, what is Jetaway?
it lets you disconnect from the pump by just pullin a knob over, and also let's the impellor release and turn independently if the motor dies at speed. its a safety device i realllllly need and i'm saving for.

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
it lets you disconnect from the pump by just pullin a knob over, and also let's the impellor release and turn independently if the motor dies at speed. its a safety device i realllllly need and i'm saving for.
I like that idea, where do you find and buy them? Thanks, Greg

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I like that idea, where do you find and buy them? Thanks, Greg
hi-techperformance.com ;) or holla at duanehtp, he owns the place

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i've seen them go from 1200-1400 new. sometimes you can catch a good used 1 in the 900-1000 range. you'd really have to talk with duane about prices, i just know i need to save the grand up before i even start to look for 1;)

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
On the hi-techperformance.com web site they want $1389.00. It would be a great deal if I could find one a little cheaper. My wife is starting to get pissed off at what I'm spending on this $2000.00 boat. :D

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
On the hi-techperformance.com web site they want $1389.00. It would be a great deal if I could find one a little cheaper. My wife is starting to get pissed off at what I'm spending on this $2000.00 boat. :D
lmao, join the club brother :)hand do what i do when you're with her at the lake, put her ass in the driver's seat and shove her off ;) tell her to come back in 30 minutes or so.

sounds about right on the price, duane gets used 1's sometimes and freshens them up, sells them alot cheap than a new 1, that's what i'm gonna try and swing.

·
lol, right.....
1,168 Posts
http://media.putfile.com/Tom-E-IMPATIENT1

had to cut some corners in the plumbing dept.(fittings) till i get some honey do's knocked out but i didn't scrimp where it counts;) 468 with 200hp of nitrous:D well maybe alittle bigger,lol

thanx kenny for hosting the vid for me, cause my dumbass looked retarded trying to do it:)hand:)sphss:)sphss
No problem. Word around the campfire is that it don't take hosting a vid on the internet to make you look retarded though, lol.... J/K :D

One of these days if I see ya on the lake, you owe me a couple beers for editing out the Culture Club posters on your shop wall, though....:rolleyes:

LMAO hil:)

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
No problem. Word around the campfire is that it don't take hosting a vid on the internet to make you look retarded though, lol.... J/K :D

One of these days if I see ya on the lake, you owe me a couple beers for editing out the Culture Club posters on your shop wall, though....:rolleyes:

LMAO hil:)
that was whamm on the wall, not culture club:D and you're prob right bout the retarded bit,lol. but i did stay in a holiday inn before i built this motor;)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts