Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This really sucks a$$. My neighbor was the coolest guy arround and now he's goon. Went to Vagas for a wedding and ended up not feeling good and the next thing you know he has a heart attack and his number is up. DAM IT!!!!! Mike was one of those neighbors that you cant replace. He was in his mid
50's. Life is short, I don't evan know how to feel right now. I wiil do my best to be as supportive to his wife Tracy as I can be. This whole think hit me like a fright truck R I P my good friend and long lost neighbor Mike:mad:

G

·
This really sucks a$$. My neighbor was the coolest guy arround and now he's goon. Went to Vagas for a wedding and ended up not feeling good and the next thing you know he has a heart attack and his number is up. DAM IT!!!!! Mike was one of those neighbors that you cant replace. He was in his mid
50's. Life is short, I don't evan know how to feel right now. I wiil do my best to be as supportive to his wife Tracy as I can be. This whole think hit me like a fright truck R I P my good friend and long lost neighbor Mike:mad:
Sorry to hear it. Life is short. Enjoy every minute

·
Premium Member
4,194 Posts
sorry to hear about your friend, thats why i have always tried to live every day like its my last, you just dont know, hang in there..godspeed

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
Sucks to hear. Im really sorry for your loss. I can almost relate-Most of my neighbors are pretty freakin lame. Wish I had one that I liked as much as you like him.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank everyone, today is a new day and I'm feeling a little better. i just think that alot of times it's easy to take life for granted.:)coffee

·
Premium Member
425 Posts
a guy I worked with passed this weekend the same way - mid 50's , left a great family...

Sorry to hear about your situation.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Thank everyone, today is a new day and I'm feeling a little better. i just think that alot of times it's easy to take life for granted.:)coffee
Thats a bummer. Try to focus on all the good times you guys shared, and the old saying"Were not here for a long haul, just a short haul". So true, enjoy life.

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Sorry to hear that.

·
U Member, Member?
639 Posts
RIP, 50's, thats right around the corner

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks again everyone, all I can say in these crapy times are live every day to the fullest!!!!!!

·
Stihl Kicking
415 Posts
very sad news.. sorry to hear about it. i am 47 and last year i suddenly lost a friend who was only 45. thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends which sounds like he had many.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts