Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
83 Crusader - 468 BBC
2,525 Posts
As I believe in this great country I made a similar prediction about two months ago. Bottom line: Patriot Americans have HAD ENOUGH! They will step up in numbers beyond expectations! YES, Obama is going down in a disgrace, biggest landslide in U.S. history.

Reason: In comparison to 2008:
Can Obama increase his support by African Americans? NO!
Can Obama increase his support by youthful Americans? NO!
Can Obama increase his support by Labor Unions? NO!
Can Obama increase his support by women voters? NO!
Can Obama increase his support by the Latino voters? NO!
Can Obama increase his support by the Gay and Lesbian community voters? NO!

In 2008 Obama had nearly 100% support from all of the groups mentioned above. But, due to his "smash and grab" politics, he has lost substantial ground and has alienated individuals within all of these groups. But now he has lost total support as they have experienced betrayal and have learned his wrath of lies of promising everything to everyone is fictitious, and his destructive policies coupled with his lack of substance is detrimental to our future.

Therefore, he can only lose total support from these groups and as the current polls are weighted to reflect the 2008 voter turn out from all of those groups mentioned above, when Obama looks over his shoulder, they will NOT be standing 100% behind him on election day. These lost, nonsupporting individuals may not vote against him, they will simply choose not to vote. Therefore, as the polls are weighted based on the 2008 Democrat turn out, the election results will be somewhat different than they currently predict and therefore, I predict a historical landslide victory for Romney/Ryan.

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
I'm not so sure about some of them. But this is what I"m going with for now.

RealClearPolitics - 2012 Election Maps - Obama vs. Romney Create Your Own Electoral Map

I'm bored today :(
Pretty much agree. I think I would switch CO, MI, PA. Same results though. Man I would love to see some more red on the west coast. 99% of the people I talk to are voting Romney, ya never know.

As I believe in this great country I made a similar prediction about two months ago. Bottom line: Patriot Americans have HAD ENOUGH! They will step up in numbers beyond expectations! YES, Obama is going down in a disgrace, biggest landslide in U.S. history.

Reason: In comparison to 2008:
Can Obama increase his support by African Americans? NO!
Can Obama increase his support by youthful Americans? NO!
Can Obama increase his support by Labor Unions? NO!
Can Obama increase his support by women voters? NO!
Can Obama increase his support by the Latino voters? NO!
Can Obama increase his support by the Gay and Lesbian community voters? NO!

In 2008 Obama had nearly 100% support from all of the groups mentioned above. But, due to his "smash and grab" politics, he has lost substantial ground and has alienated individuals within all of these groups.

In 2008 he had them all in his camp, but now he has lost total support as they have learned and have experienced his wrath of lies by promising everything to everyone, and his destructive policies coupled with his lack of substance. He can only lose total support from these groups and as the current polls are weighted to reflect the 2008 voter turn out from all of those groups mentioned above, when Obama looks over his shoulder, they will NOT be standing 100% behind him on election day. These lost, nonsupporting individuals may not vote against him, they will simply choose not to vote. Therefore, as the polls are weighted based on the 2008 Democrat turn out, the election results will be somewhat different than they currently predict and therefore, I predict a historical landslide victory for Romney/Ryan.
Basically same drum I beat. You don't need to sway everyone in these demographics, just turn a few in each. Between the converts and the disenfranchised who won't vote, this will be Obama's undoing.

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Crystal ballers, palm readers, soothsayers and Nostradamus wannabes.
No Moose Cox, those were OPINIONS! That's what all your post's amount to because it's easy to spin an opinion, and we all know all you do is spin shit. You should recognize opinions.
Now if those were facts, I could understand how you wouldn't recognize them, you don't seem to be all that familiar with pesky facts. Facts are much harder to spin. They stand up well on their own. Facts aren't a Liberals friend!

·
Registered
499 Posts
SNiC,
I agree as well...
just look around.. All those Obama stickers that we're out in force 4 years ago are almost non existent this year where I live, and 4 years ago I couldn't go anywhere with out seeing them....
I truly think people are fed up with the "hopey, changey" crap!!!
Landslide V for R/R!!!

·
Banned
81 Posts
No Moose Cox, those were OPINIONS! That's what all your post's amount to because it's easy to spin an opinion, and we all know all you do is spin shit. You should recognize opinions.
Now if those were facts, I could understand how you wouldn't recognize them, you don't seem to be all that familiar with pesky facts. Facts are much harder to spin. They stand up well on their own. Facts aren't a Liberals friend!
Snickerdoodledickhead uses the word "predict" twice. Icy uses it once. Predictions are not opinions. They are statements about the future that SHOULD be based on facts. But Snickerdoodledickhead doesn't know facts. He just WISHES shit would happen.

I'll make a prediction; the President WILL BE RE-ELECTED.

·
Registered
235 Posts
I like your prediction but....
If Romney takes PA then in my opinion he would also take
IL, MI, MN & CO. Any way you look at it.....it will be very close.

·
83 Crusader - 468 BBC
2,525 Posts
Snickerdoodledickhead uses the word "predict" twice. Icy uses it once. Predictions are not opinions. They are statements about the future that SHOULD be based on facts. But Snickerdoodledickhead doesn't know facts. He just WISHES shit would happen.

NO, I am actually an actuary who crunches numbers and demographics for a living. Therefore little man of no substance, I stand behind my PREDICTION. We shall see!

·
Boatless Member :(
3,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

My prediction was based on the observation that Obama has been one of the worst Presidents in our history.

Predict is defined as : to declare or indicate in advance; especially: foretell on the basis of observation, experience, or scientific reason

I used the first one, basis of observation. You can name call all you want. It doesn't change the fact that it is my hunch on how things will go. People predict on things every day of their lives and they don't go around thinking they are crystal ball readers.

·
Registered
235 Posts

Maybe you should tell us about your 12 Cummins knowledge as well...
So what is it with you? You run on for a couple hundred posts then lose your head?
Start another name and integrate into the forums with a bunch of mindless responses you achieved
from internet info? So COX? What is it with you? Are you living in your parents basement? Do you really own a boat?
What do you do for a living? Does it get you off talking mindless shit to all the people here on the board in all forums?
I mean really....you seem to be a bit of a wack job if you ask me. :wtf:

·
83 Crusader - 468 BBC
2,525 Posts
Maybe you should tell us about your 12 Cummins knowledge as well...
So what is it with you? You run on for a couple hundred posts then lose your head?
Start another name and integrate into the forums with a bunch of mindless responses you achieved
from internet info? So COX? What is it with you? Are you living in your parents basement? Do you really own a boat?
What do you do for a living? Does it get you off talking mindless shit to all the people here on the board in all forums?
I mean really....you seem to be a bit of a wack job if you ask me. :wtf:
AMEN!!!!:))THumbsUp

·
steelcomp was here
26,526 Posts
It really doesn't matter who you vote for. The Wall Street/Federal Reserve banksters have already picked out the one they want and have the 538 Electors set to vote the way they're "told" to. ;)

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
It really doesn't matter who you vote for. The Wall Street/Federal Reserve banksters have already picked out the one they want and have the 538 Electors set to vote the way they're "told" to. ;)
How many out there knew about this. This is some scary shit, and you need to read it to the very bottom!!!!
Not too sure how accurate Steels post is in THIS election, but it more than possible that it the last one where a "minority of tax paying voters" gets a shot at electing a POTUS. We are at the very tipping point NOW, without NY and Calif being able to change an election simply by changing their elector's vote, REGARDLESS what the voters in that state voted for.
If you thnk this could benefit both sides equally, ask yourself why no republican states have signed on, and why ALL the states that have are 100% BLUE!

Steel's post may not be 100% true today, but one more election it could be dead ON and legal.
Didn't the German courts backup Hilters laws straight down the line, one at a time, and make them all LEGAL as well?

California joins move to revamp Electoral College - SFGate

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
I thought those instructions came from "Area 51?" Where is that guy on the grassy knoll?

·
steelcomp was here
26,526 Posts
How many out there knew about this. This is some scary shit, and you need to read it to the very bottom!!!!
Not too sure how accurate Steels post is in THIS election, but it more than possible that it the last one where a "minority of tax paying voters" gets a shot at electing a POTUS. We are at the very tipping point NOW, without NY and Calif being able to change an election simply by changing their elector's vote, REGARDLESS what the voters in that state voted for.
If you thnk this could benefit both sides equally, ask yourself why no republican states have signed on, and why ALL the states that have are 100% BLUE!

Steel's post may not be 100% true today, but one more election it could be dead ON and legal.
Didn't the German courts backup Hilters laws straight down the line, one at a time, and make them all LEGAL as well?

California joins move to revamp Electoral College - SFGate
Well when you look at the way the banks manipulate the rest of what we do, there's no doubt in my mind they have a very strong influence in what's going to take place in Nov.
Do you hve ANY idea of the financial holdings and interests of the Mormon church? No one really does, but for what little they let out, it's astounding.
Look into the Desert Management Company...a church-owned holding company...an umbrella company for a bunch of the churche's for profit companies and businesses. It's interesting that the Mornmon church denys that there is a distinction between the spiritual and temporal, which is completely contrary to fundamantal Scriptural Christian teaching.
Cut and paste from Bloomberg Businessweek:
How the Mormons Make Money - Businessweek
Mormons make up only 1.4 percent of the U.S. population, but the church’s holdings are vast. First among its for-profit enterprises is DMC, which reaps estimated annual revenue of $1.2 billion from six subsidiaries, according to the business information and analysis firm Hoover’s Company Records (DNB). Those subsidiaries run a newspaper, 11 radio stations, a TV station, a publishing and distribution company, a digital media company, a hospitality business, and an insurance business with assets worth $3.3 billion.

AgReserves, another for-profit Mormon umbrella company, together with other church-run agricultural affiliates, reportedly owns about 1 million acres in the continental U.S., on which the church has farms, hunting preserves, orchards, and ranches. These include the $1 billion, 290,000-acre Deseret Ranches in Florida, which, in addition to keeping 44,000 cows and 1,300 bulls, also has citrus, sod, and timber operations. Outside the U.S., AgReserves operates in Britain, Canada, Australia, Mexico, Argentina, and Brazil. Its Australian property, valued at $61 million in 1997, has estimated annual sales of $276 million, according to Dun & Bradstreet.

The church also runs several for-profit real estate arms that own, develop, and manage malls, parking lots, office parks, residential buildings, and more. Hawaii Reserves, for example, owns or manages more than 7,000 acres on Oahu, where it maintains commercial and residential buildings, parks, water and sewage infrastructure, and two cemeteries. Utah Property Management Associates, a real estate arm of the church, manages portions of City Creek Center. According to Spencer P. Eccles from the Utah Governor’s Office of Economic Development, the mall cost the church an estimated $2 billion. It is only one part of a $5 billion church-funded revamping of downtown Salt Lake City, according to the Mormon-owned news site KSL. “They run their businesses like businesses, no bones about it,” says Eccles.

This article goes on extensively.
This doesn't sound like a church doing God's work...at least not according to the Scripture I read...it sounds more like a cult developing it's own society complete with land, food, their own $2billion strip mall and enough media for plenty of good old fashioned propoganda and brain washing. There's a lot of power there.
Romney is also a former Mormon Bishop. Where will this man's loyalties lie when/if in office? What exactly is the Mormon church up to with all it's posessions and it's ability to justify money and religion in the same sentence? Sounds like another all too powerful church that I'm reminded of...
There is nothing GOOD about any of this, IMO.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts