Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Bass Lake Dream'n
3,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for some seats for my Barron Sprint. Not too excited about wood. Anyone have any fiberglass buckets they're looking to get rid of?

·
3,246 Posts
mel makes seat for like $100 a bucket. he has 3 different styles. his number is 323-771-0884

·
Registered
775 Posts
seats

i got some really great seats from these people. are really comfortable great warrenty on them and shipping is free. be sure to look at all of the sections. the buckets i got are in the pontoon section under premium wise bucket seats. go to www.boatingseats.com. i can not stress enough but check all sections on the seats. just a little unknown fact about this company i found out is the build and supply boat seats for most of the major boat builders in the USA. we are REALLY happy with our seats. well worth the money.

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
If your interior is still nice, pull it off carefully and study the wood and build another set. Fiberglass all the joints and coat them in resin. they'll last another 30 years if you take care of them.

·
Registered
283 Posts
new seats

I have 2 fiberglass seats with new foam and fabric (sunbrella dosn't get hot and wont fade) all grey, with blue piping, two blue stripes and a black stripe down the middle. I paid $460 to have them covered a month ago.

$460 email for pics if interested
So. Cal.
[email protected]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts