Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yup. Been here at the river for over 10 days now, having a great time. Wife takes off and leaves me and my son here. Refrigerator full of beer and grub. Says have a great time see you Friday. Life is good :) :) :)

I sure will I miss playing with the twins :)

Can some one please give me a little sympathy.

·
Premium Member
4,194 Posts
Yup. Been here at the river for over 10 days now, having a great time. Wife takes off and leaves me and my son here. Refrigerator full of beer and grub. Says have a great time see you Friday. Life is good :) :) :)

no, none here, cant get to the river until friday, i will keep the twins in check for ya, thats about all the sympathy you will get..lol:)

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
So who's playin with the twins if ur not:D

J/K:)devil

sounds like a good time. Um sympathy, lets see here.

Beer , Check.....

Food, Check.....

Son, Check...........

Boat ?

Nope , no sympathy here maybe a little jealousy:)grn

·
Registered
422 Posts

My wife and two boys left Saturday for San Diego for two weeks, sure gonna miss them. The bad part is I can throw a rock and hit my office from Fishers landing, So Ive been just living at the trailer and plan to stay until Ive had enough. After yesterday it probally wont take long, got on the water at 11 am and got off at 10 pm. Needless to say Im not worth a shit at work today but it will be better as soon as I get off and put the boat straight in the water :)devil:)devil:)devil:)devil

·
Registered
258 Posts
You suck, I'm jealous, maybe with all this time on your hands you can wash your boat, It might even go faster!!! I heard there is a sticker on the way somethng about YOU'VE BEEN KEGED!!!! :)hand

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
You suck, I'm jealous, maybe with all this time on your hands you can wash your boat, It might even go faster!!! I heard there is a sticker on the way somethng about YOU'VE BEEN KEGED!!!! :)hand
There better not be! I didn't get the order.

·
Registered
183 Posts

you know not to shower untill your wife comes back right? then give her a big hug when you see her and tell her how much you missed her

·
burnt mexican incorprated
363 Posts
My wife and two boys left Saturday for San Diego for two weeks, sure gonna miss them. The bad part is I can throw a rock and hit my office from Fishers landing, So Ive been just living at the trailer and plan to stay until Ive had enough. After yesterday it probally wont take long, got on the water at 11 am and got off at 10 pm. Needless to say Im not worth a shit at work today but it will be better as soon as I get off and put the boat straight in the water :)devil:)devil:)devil:)devil
you suck .man ! you suck!:(:)violent11:)hammers

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
you suck .man ! you suck!:(:)violent11:)hammers
Hey Dumbass, When you call and say call back...Try leaving a call back number. Dee..duh...dee...

BTW, My grass is 1/2 way up the el camino in the yard, where have you been?

Cy

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
Actually, its been pretty tough trying to balance the whole havin to go to work thing and getting plastered in the afternoon.
Gotta roll like MI and get plastered in the morning and don't worry about work.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts