Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Banned
1,019 Posts

·
Registered
674 Posts
I took hook, line, sinker and rod and reel when they found big foot on Ice.............

I'll wait this one out....:D

·
I'm baaaaack...
4,365 Posts
Vid has been taken down....

·
Seriously off center
2,442 Posts
Nothing mythical about 'em. If you've traveled the desert at night long enough, you've seen some bizarre shit........:)sphss

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
I took hook, line, sinker and rod and reel when they found big foot on Ice.............

I'll wait this one out....:D
i've been within 4ft of bigfoot, no shit;) you can ask my wife about it and she'll get all freaked out on ya, almost start crying, it scared her and the other girls that were there that bad. my best friend at the time was 6 2, 200+lbs, and he bearhugged his tent, threw it in the back of his car and hauleddddd asssssss

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
i've been within 4ft of bigfoot, no shit;) you can ask my wife about it and she'll get all freaked out on ya, almost start crying, it scared her and the other girls that were there that bad. my best friend at the time was 6 2, 200+lbs, and he bearhugged his tent, threw it in the back of his car and hauleddddd asssssss
ahhhh good drugs my friend:D

other than that you are full of plain ole stinky SHIT!!!!!!!hil:)hil:)hil:)BIGFOOT my ass:)hand

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
ahhhh good drugs my friend:D

other than that you are full of plain ole stinky SHIT!!!!!!!hil:)hil:)hil:)BIGFOOT my ass:)hand
no doubt there was some herb in the air that nite, but it was me and my buddy smoking, not the females;) they started pointing at us screaming at the top or their lungs, we just laughed and pointed at em. when i saw my buddy bitch slap his tent into the trunk, i knew soemthing odd was up, so we loaded up and hauled ass outta there too not knowing why. got back to my apartment and they said there was a bigfoot standing right behing me and my buddy , bout a ft taller than us just looking at us curiously. saw the complete body, hair , eyes, the entire frt of it, we had a big bonfire goin and they said they could see it just as good as they could see us 50ft away.i believe em, hell 4 girls and 1 bigass guy saw it.

·
The Man
1,788 Posts
Tom are you sure it wasn't big Vick lost in the woods? :D Hell I think he'd make a bigfoot piss his pants :)sphss

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
Tom are you sure it wasn't big Vick lost in the woods? :D Hell I think he'd make a bigfoot piss his pants :)sphss
:Dlmao, could've been but they said the whole thing was covered in hair, not just his head:p big vick would scare bigfoot though:)sphss:D hell , he scares me and he's been nothing but nice to me,lol

1 - 20 of 31 Posts