Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any been to Naci in the last week or two? We're thinking of heading up this weekend...

* How's the water level (bad or terrible?)
* What's the water temp like?
* How's the launch ramp? North Shore ramp open?
* Anyone know if there is Verizon cell service on the lake?

Thanks...

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
was there over memorial for the first time so i will do my best to answer as many questions as i can...

water seemed a bit low but had no problem cruising the whole lake
water temp is awesome... really warm
not sure where the north shore ramp is but every ramp i saw people were launching at
i had service most of the time with verizon.

tues was awesome, 90 and glass the whole day... glad i took the extra day off to get some awesome ski runs in, have fun!:)devil

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Going to watch this thread. I have never been to Naci and have always wanted to go.

·
Premium Member
2,129 Posts
I was there for 3 days for memorial weekend..water was great, the girls in our boat all got beads..I drank alot (Patron was good) north shore ramp was open..Las Tablas was off the hook...did I say we had a blast?? water is low..watch out for the "islands:"..

·
Registered
615 Posts
Water is low, however the lake is completely usable. Memorial was pretty roudy. Ritchey let us know when your coming up I'm from santa clarita as well now I live here " Paso area" always need an excuse to get on the lake . I'm sure unforgiven is up for it as well...

·
Team CJ460
2,191 Posts
i can let ya know what the water levels look like next weekend of june fifth to the eight goin to the condo in heritage to do some pre summer preperation and boating

·
Registered
66 Posts
My family and I are planning a camping trip up to Naci June 17-21st. Never been, we have a large family with lots of tents and water toys. I was wondering where is the best place to camp and be able to keep the boats in the water in front of the campsite overnight? Also, is the lake loud boat friendly and is camp fires allowed? Running water near sites?

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Lucky you

i can let ya know what the water levels look like next weekend of june fifth to the eight goin to the condo in heritage to do some pre summer preperation and boating

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
My family and I are planning a camping trip up to Naci June 17-21st. Never been, we have a large family with lots of tents and water toys. I was wondering where is the best place to camp and be able to keep the boats in the water in front of the campsite overnight? Also, is the lake loud boat friendly and is camp fires allowed? Running water near sites?

Only been to one campground - the one one the "right".

Plenty of room for Big families although not unlimited- you cant pull of a private burning man. Lots of sites on or a few minute walk form the water.

Not sure about loud- but respect the no wakes and dont get rowdy around the marina and beaches and you should be ok.

Enforcement is present, no riding in teh backs of trucks or in boats n trailers through camp stuff like that and no gennies after 10

Showers, restroom and water are in the camp as well as a store and marina with overnight slip rentals.

The lakes big enough so that you can always find some away spot if you want to.

enjoy

UD

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Everyone I see them pull over is doing something very obvious.
We were coming from the Narrows and the girls were sitting on the engine hatch with their feet on the rear bench seat (like everyone sits). They stopped me and said it was illegal. I said I knew it was illegal to ride "outside" the boat (i.e. the bow, the swim step, in front of the gates on a pontoon, etc) but thought since their lower extremities were inside the boat it was fine. They said nope, same fine. I said my bad. They warned me.;)

·
Registered
66 Posts
Monterey bay sticker? Okay well what is it and how do I obtain one. Going to the lake next wednesday and spent a lot of $$$ getting my boat up for this trip. I definitely do not want to be yanked off the lake as soon as I drop the boat in the water. Anyone have experience at naci with loud pipes?

·
The Insurance Guy
1,922 Posts
Monterey bay sticker? Okay well what is it and how do I obtain one. Going to the lake next wednesday and spent a lot of $$$ getting my boat up for this trip. I definitely do not want to be yanked off the lake as soon as I drop the boat in the water. Anyone have experience at naci with loud pipes?
Don't do anything stupid and you'll be fine. I have never been stopped there and my boat is plenty loud. Lots of loud boats out there, no biggie.

·
The Insurance Guy
1,922 Posts
Water is low, however the lake is completely usable. Memorial was pretty roudy. Ritchey let us know when your coming up I'm from santa clarita as well now I live here " Paso area" always need an excuse to get on the lake . I'm sure unforgiven is up for it as well...
What am I, chopped liver?

1 - 20 of 48 Posts