Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Premium Member
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This came up in another thread...I wanna hear some stories. Who's done it and why...or who has had a "buddy;)" whos done it?

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
I used to blast pwc's all the time when they would be riding my ass and jumpimg my wake.
Better that than sudden stop and they end up in the back of the boat.
Been awhile since i had a jet anyway.

·
Broke mo fo
3,184 Posts
Years ago when I had Jet boat I was at Havasu and launched early one morning. Found a houseboat in a cove with a bunch of college kids passed out on the deck. We gave them a river wake up call by soaking them. Funny at the time but wouldn't have been if the po po would have been around.

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
When I was kid...probably 14 or so...at the river, sitting on the dock making out with this girl that I liked a few spots over...her dad drove by in his jet boat and saw us. I didn't think much of it... he slowly idled around so that back of his boat was facing the dock..then put his foot in it and blew us off the dock. The girl ended up on the gangway and I ended up sitting on a rock on the bank. At least her dad thought it was funny. I thought it kinda hurt. The next time, we played around safely on the bank. LOL.

·
Strap on the JATO
305 Posts
Melones lake in Norcal has the floating crapper's, it's a blast to
hose those down, especially when someone's inside!!:D

·
Registered
4,045 Posts
I pulled a tube stunt 1 time! The rider was not to happy with me! He hasen't tubed behind a jet boat since! Also years ago guys would slip around a big group of boats and get turned just right and hit the gas and hose everyone down! Sunk a small boat too!

·
Premium Member
70 Posts
You want to be real careful about doing something like that. About fifteen years ago or so my friend was pushing his kids with around with a jet ski. They were on a big floaty tube and he didn't see the patrol boat watching him.
They didn't do a thing until he spun the ski around and squirted them with the jet.
They called it wreckless operation or something like that. It was a misdemeanor and with court costs, I think it was around $700.00, and a day off work to sit in the Needles court room. This happened at Havasu landing. So good luck but be aware.

·
They call me Phildo
107 Posts
A friend and I was in His dads boat and I let his dad drive my Southwind when low and behold my buddy went right behind his dad and before I could say anything his dad about blew us out of the boat. Nothing like getting wasted by your own boat.

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
Had a friend on his Sea-Doo run through it last year, about knock him off it..

Had a boat that was running too close to me swerve behind me...Since I didn't know what he was doing I gave it a shitload of throttle to get out of the way not realizing that I would nail the boat with the roost...It sounded like it took out his window. No damage but scared the shit out of both of us.

·
Registered
435 Posts
sometimes a little fun can get ugly serious fast, back in 81 when i was in school a friend was a very good water skier and like to prove his point by spraying people, well he did this to the wrong guy and the guy gave chase and when my friend finally went down the guy took his io boat and gave him about 200 stitches and a helicopter ride. guy was in his 40's and my friend was 16, his parents took everthing that guy ever owned. just saying it's all fun until someone gets there eye poked out,;)

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
sometimes a little fun can get ugly serious fast, back in 81 when i was in school a friend was a very good water skier and like to prove his point by spraying people, well he did this to the wrong guy and the guy gave chase and when my friend finally went down the guy took his io boat and gave him about 200 stitches and a helicopter ride. guy was in his 40's and my friend was 16, his parents took everthing that guy ever owned. just saying it's all fun until someone gets there eye poked out,;)
holy shit.... sounds like jail time for that dumbshit. got what he deserved. Not saying your friend should have sprayed him in the first place, but dude just go and give him a black eye or fat lip or something don't run him over with a boat.:))eek:))

1 - 20 of 66 Posts