Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Funny stuff.

·
Registered
785 Posts
X ? PCP ? LSD ?

disturbing.
those cops need to be recycled through the academy.
none would pass physical agility.
what an embarrassment to their badge.

did you hear the guys wrist crack ?
nice shot to the liver with the knee.
tazed directly on the heart ?
WTF ?

why didn't they just pull out there service weapon and shoot him ?
good thing i wasn't there...i would have yelled riot.

affirmative action has ruined this nation.

·
Impeachment!
3,728 Posts
Dude should have complied and not resisted. Better yet he should have covered his SHAME when they told him to.
Those leftie hippie scum in the background were a joke. "The whole world is watching?" Yeah, watching and laughing my ass off.

·
....like warm apple pie
1,681 Posts
LOL!!!

Hung like a hummingbird!!! Put your tiny shit away bro!!

IMO those LEO's showed alot of patience with that idiot. Kudos.

·
Nine pieces of Eight
1,377 Posts
LOL!!!

Hung like a hummingbird!!! Put your tiny shit away bro!!

IMO those LEO's showed alot of patience with that idiot. Kudos.
I thought so to. Amazing restraint. There is no doubt Mr. Peanut was on it big time. All that democratic chatter in the background disgusted me.

Who in their f"n mind would want to party with that guy? The Cops did a nice service.

·
V-Driven
61 Posts
I love The Coachella festival but this video makes me hate my generation. Hippies..:|err

..and that guys wang.. hahahahahaa

I do think the cops could have been alot more efficient in eliminating the problem other than tazing him 5 or 6 times.. 3 on 1 and it had to resort to that?

·
....like warm apple pie
1,681 Posts
I thought so to. Amazing restraint. There is no doubt Mr. Peanut was on it big time. All that democratic chatter in the background disgusted me.

Who in their f"n mind would want to party with that guy? The Cops did a nice service.
100% with ya OC!

We need to hook up for a beer sometime!

·
Banned
4,599 Posts
The cops were beyond patient with that assclown... First warning sign to stop with the nonsense and put your clothes back on was the first pair of gloves going on... then the 2nd guy put his gloves on... It's all downhill from there, although he kept resisting and talking shit through it all... :)sphss

Oh, and the guy in the back early on yelling at the cops to use their nightsticks was classic!!! :D :D :D

·
About 500' AGL
2,470 Posts
X ? PCP ? LSD ?

disturbing.
those cops need to be recycled through the academy.
none would pass physical agility.
what an embarrassment to their badge.

did you hear the guys wrist crack ?
nice shot to the liver with the knee.
tazed directly on the heart ?
WTF ?

why didn't they just pull out there service weapon and shoot him ?
good thing i wasn't there...i would have yelled riot.

affirmative action has ruined this nation.
Other than the officers obviously being a bit out of shape....what's your point? Sometimes wrists will pop when put into a twist lock.....Where does it say you can't shoot a taser probe directly to the heart or give a distraction blow to the abdomen???

Those officers showed a great deal of restraint and did an outstanding job dealing with somebody who is obviously either Under the Influance or mentally unstable or both and who was actively resisting. They tried to reason with him and gave him multiple chances to comply.....when reasoning does not work you have to resort to force.

1 - 20 of 142 Posts