Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone had breakfast at the Naked Turtle?
Is there any boat parking other then the cove?

I have a small group going out next weekend..

·
Desert Racing Widow
2,073 Posts
We've had breakfast there. It's really good. Made to order omelets. Huggy Bear was serving them up last year during the Poker Run.

Don't know about the parking. We rode in on bikes.

·
HELL OF A GUY
3,137 Posts
go in side and eat in the restur/bar not to bad and you can have a blood/mary too.kinda nice as it get warmer in the morn;)

·
I'm baaaaack...
4,365 Posts
The times we've tried to go there, it has been either closed, or the beach is packed with boats so there's no parking. I guess the food is the reason for this? :D:D

·
HELL OF A GUY
3,137 Posts
go in side and eat in the restur/bar not to bad and you can have a blood/mary too.kinda nice as it get warmer in the morn;)
WE went in here 1 sat morning(about 8 of us) for breakfast,283.00$ later on shots and i got 2 eggs and some bacon i didn't do any shots cus i was driving to boat but they kep ordering them for me,so i stand up and ask if anyone in the restur/bar wants to stand in for me and do my shots?(i had 3 in front of me,yeager shots) some guy in the corner stands up i'll do them:)devil i said LETS ROCK!:D.one of my freinds was still trashed from the night before passed out in his plate of eggs/spuds:D,we paid the bill with his CC.o my god that was funny:D

·
Registered
205 Posts
RiverBrian

There are courtesy docks just southeast of the restaurant and bay cove. Not sure how much different they are from the springs, but I've never had a problem tying up there. There are usually plenty available in the morning. There are also additional beach spots in between the docks with no rocks if you wanted to beach it.

·
6,873 Posts
We've had breakfast there. It's really good. Made to order omelets. Huggy Bear was serving them up last year during the Poker Run.

Don't know about the parking. We rode in on bikes.
As in thee, HUGGY BEAR

·
Premium Member
2,625 Posts
Are people able to park in the cove if your not staying there. I have been told many times no, for the residents only.

·
HELL OF A GUY
3,137 Posts
we've never had a prob,go in for food beer what ever? its at sun down when you might have probs when peeps come back to their room

·
The Pool Bitch
4,236 Posts
Are people able to park in the cove if your not staying there. I have been told many times no, for the residents only.
There is a sign inside the cove from the nautical separating the beach from hotel guests and visitors. As long as you beach your boat on the visitors side you are fine.

·
Desert Racing Widow
2,073 Posts
As in thee, HUGGY BEAR
He says he's not the guy, but Jeff and Joe (Hustler) swear it's him. I'd get a pic, but I can't find it. I think it's on the other places image center that is going to be up "ASAP" LOL

·
Hub Cap Annie & Wheel
1,926 Posts
The prices in the restaurant are f'n out of control, unless they changed them from last summer, if my memory serves me correct bacon & eggs-$13.00 or more, the little buffett outside was ok but I hate breakfast. The bloodies were good and the beer was cold so all in all it was good, IMO.

·
Premium Member
2,625 Posts
The prices in the restaurant are f'n out of control, unless they changed them from last summer, if my memory serves me correct bacon & eggs-$13.00 or more, the little buffett outside was ok but I hate breakfast. The bloodies were good and the beer was cold so all in all it was good, IMO.
I was gonna ask what time they open. Nevermind. Put then again a pound of bacon and a dozen eggs for $13 isn't all that bad. Are the Bloody Mary's as good as the one's Makai's, I really like theirs.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts