Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Driver
3,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
dude my girl cought you and the misses on a wedding show on the tv this evening it's getting recorded bud this is classic

·
Done....
990 Posts
Thanks dude.....thanks. I'll get you back. Very emotional wedding day.

Wait till you get married and figured out you made the worse decision in your life.:)sphss

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
Thanks dude.....thanks. I'll get you back. Very emotional wedding day.

Wait till you get married and figured out you made the worse decision in your life.:)sphss
its realizing you just gave up half yo shit that does it, i feel ya nandi;)

·
Registered
247 Posts
Hey have you seen the new divorce barbi doll, ya she comes in a box with all Kens SHIT :D:D:D :)hand haha youre f%cked

just kidding marriage is cool especially if she doesnt care about your boating problem, :)devil

·
Driver
3,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Icant figure how to down load the video from we.tv.com nothing but amo bud I like your interess working on car's and tattoo's were you sunburned? It's all in good fun bud tell the wife she did a awesome job of telling you what you wanted in a wedding

·
92 KURTIS RUNNER BOTTOM
1,374 Posts
Icant figure how to down load the video from we.tv.com nothing but amo bud I like your interess working on car's and tattoo's were you sunburned? It's all in good fun bud tell the wife she did a awesome job of telling you what you wanted in a wedding
You try it sober, then start drinking :)st

·
Driver
3,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Talked with rivertard he said sober is over-rated ;) Nandi said being sober and married is even worse

·
Done....
990 Posts
Talked with rivertard he said sober is over-rated ;) Nandi said being sober and married is even worse
Whats that?.........you were being at ''tard'' at the river! And, when did I say being sober and married was worse? I think you have your future plans wayyy ahead of you big guy.;)

·
Driver
3,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
dammmmmmmmn son:)devil she got a sister?
nandi is kind of like her sis ;) you should see how long it takes them to get ready:D:)hand

·
Driver
3,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
WOW! you guys having a bit of a fallin out these days??? why dont you just drag race your shit already???
just bustin nani's balls

1 - 20 of 20 Posts