Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
19,891 Posts
PILSBERRY DOUGH BOY....IS RIGHT FOR ONCE...........BUT HE IS BETTER AS A OWNER THEN A DRIVER NOW........HE STAYS BACK THERE WITH DANICA NOW....:stir::stir::stir:

·
Registered
19,891 Posts
exactly ...........tony who.........

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You can't deny Tony notoriety. He's a proven champion in multiple classes of racing. He may rub you wrong but a champion is still a champion.

·
Registered
19,891 Posts
You can't deny Tony notoriety. He's a proven champion in multiple classes of racing. He may rub you wrong but a champion is still a champion.

yes yes i think i can remember back long ago stewart yes tony stewart......name rings a bell he used to win alot races back in the day.......:)sphss

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
It,s ok to send the cars out on track without all their lug nuts!!!!! Nascar has losts its mind. Thats real safe at 200mph. idiots!

·
Registered
19,891 Posts
Not that I even watch NASCAR anymore, but whose your driver?
dale sr (rip) Mark martin (retired)
dale jr.............and chase elliott ..............................busch brothers...:)devil.................................:yes::yes::))THumbsUp:))THumbsUp:))THumbsUp:))THumbsUp

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
This lug nut crap has been going on forever. First it was do what you want. Then they started watching for all 5 lugs but that opened another can of worms. Now they had people making judgement calls if the lugs were on or not, some officials pointing it out during pit stops and giving a team a chance to fix it before they left the pits and others that just threw a penalty causing the car to come back to the pits in some cases taking a car out of contention over what they thought. Now this, teams making their own choices again and they were good until they one found out a second could be saved by doing 4 and sometimes 3 lugs. As much as I think Nascar rules have ruined the sport Tony is right. They have had enough crap fly into the stands. A loose tire at a 120+mph going into the stands (cause they bounce over catch fences) will be like a civil war cannon ball rolling through the ranks.
Tony was a great driver and really still is today but he has had and still has too much going on to show it on the track. Not to mention that some of the kids out there today treat it like a video game with extremely stupid moves. You couldn’t even get my boy Mark Martin back in a car today (he was offered Tony’s ride while he was out). Tony in the Home Depot car and coming from IRL and the connection with Gibbs was instantly my #2 driver. I also like the guys that show a little passion about it. Fighting in the infield made nascar. Tony giving Kurt a black eye after a race was great. Jeff Gordon going after Laganno on pit row was great. I don’t want to see anyone hurt but when you act an ass you get what you get. But then everything is forgotten (well maybe not between Joey and Matt). Kurt works for Tony now and I’m even starting to like Harvick the last couple years and as long as Patrick drops all the hype and drives like she has so far this season I warming to her also. But I do love those Bucsh brothers. I really thought Kurt should have taken over the 6 car when Mark left and that was the plan until Jack screwed Mark but that is another story for another time. And Kyle can drive the wheels off of anything. Sometimes I do miss the old Kyle but you still get glimpses now and then.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts