Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Upstanding Member
12,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This was 1 of the first practice sessions for Tony soon after catching the circle boat bug back in 2004. I think it shows 2 things, how violent a k boat can be and also how freakin fearless (or crazy) Tony is. :happy: :nutswinger:

Thanks for watching!

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
Cool....

Cool video Jerry. I remember those days, when Tony thought "getting the hang of it" , meant "getting hang time".... He certainly came a long way in a short time... And, yes, a real good demonstration of how touchy all that power is....
Ray

·
Premium Member
2,176 Posts
Moneypit...my queston concerns your tag line...

5 OPEN flatbottom APBA seasons left.....Let's RACE

Can you splain the OPEN adjective and its meaning relating to seasons left???

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
How much fuel did that thing hold?

Thanks Jerry!!:wink2:
It didn't hold that much fuel. You just never opened the freek'n butterfies you wuss.
Thanks for the GN video! That was a headphones-on, volume-up 9 minutes of heaven! Great video.
Thats because we were running ZOOMIES for your listening pleasure. It was that fast because they came off the 305 boat. (just little speed secret).

Hopefully they will have the course surveyed next year so all the classes can run for records without having to travel to Washington to do it. The GN class has no circle records under the new rules, so the record is wide open to the fastest GN on a record course.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
200 Posts
personal invite

C'mon Bob, Washington's not so bad....you should try it :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
Awesome video Jerry!! I found myself clutching my desk chair like I was along for the ride. :shock: It seemed that every lap he would stay in it a little longer and run it further down the river...he must have been enjoying himself. Great job JetBoatGuru. :))THumbsUp

1 - 16 of 16 Posts