Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This just in, sources tell me that "Done Flippen" hosted a coming out of the closet party this weekend and "Flipper Gould" was the guest of honor. I here that it was a fabulous time and the fellas will never forget going down the slide tobogen style all of them!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
885 Posts
This just in, sources tell me that "Done Flippen" hosted a coming out of the closet party this weekend and "Flipper Gould" was the guest of honor. I here that it was a fabulous time and the fellas will never forget going down the slide tobogen style all of them!!!!!!!!!
Flippen must be Flippen both ways... Or it was one of them there shemales. :))eek:)) And i heard that Flipper Gould kept walking in :)LegHump This is just all Parker hear say... and of cores none of this can be believed....

·
Registered
609 Posts
I believe it. :)

Glad I took your cards and trashed them. They were on the board @ Badnoches yesterday during my breakfast and bloody Mary:|err

Funny thing is I kicked phils ass on the water and on the slide:D

·
Upstanding Member
12,715 Posts
Glad I took your cards and trashed them. They were on the board @ Badnoches yesterday during my breakfast and bloody Mary:|err

Funny thing is I kicked phils ass on the water and on the slide:D
lol, I put that right over the top of Barry Blacks card! :D

that was back in december. :)

Congratulations! drink up! :p

·
Registered
609 Posts
What a imagination you have @ such old age Gramps. Anytime you are more than welcome to head on into AZ and show me hows its done.

Ask Sammons how I showed him who's boss on the lauch ramp Saturday. He darn near pissed his pants.:D

Good to see you Dave, That black boat looked nice.:)hand

·
Registered
885 Posts
Done Flipping i don't care what they say about you... you're still my friend.... You guys rule the river, with how much fun you have.. And we are all just jealous.

Here's the crew sizing up the competition. I think Flipping when beck to get out the Red machine to answer the call.

Attachments

·
Registered
609 Posts
Thats not what phil told me:)hand

Shane the pics i have of you and your dad @ the sand bar are sweet buddy. Your dad has a CL in hand and was checking out the chicks!!! He had lazer vision!! Glad you guys came up river to hang with us again. Ya missed the BBQ @ the house:)hand We are a bunch of hillbillys!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
Ask Sammons how I showed him who's boss on the lauch ramp Saturday. He darn near pissed his pants.:D

Good to see you Dave, That black boat looked nice.:)hand
That was a NIIIICE one bouy with that big monster! Bet you couldn't do that with the red boat!!!
We need to hook up for a cocktail next time!:D:D

·
Registered
609 Posts
That was a NIIIICE one bouy with that big monster! Bet you couldn't do that with the red boat!!!
We need to hook up for a cocktail next time!:D:D
Dave I even pulled it off with a full boat buddy!! For sure on the cocktail. See ya @ the races.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts