Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,190 Posts
It's true. I got an e-mail from them. Not sure of the pricing which varies by size. I believe boats are stored outside. I think my F-29 was $150 which is tooooo much IMO.

·
Nuclear Powered
1,281 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,625 Posts
Letter from the Nautical

Dear Ken,
Premier Guest Club

Arizona's all beachfront property is now offering storage and valet service for your boat and pwc. Join the Premier Guest Club and your boat or pwc will be stored in our fenced locked area located by our private launch ramp. This club will offer valet service as well. Before you arrive, call ahead and your boat will be in the water ready to go. With gas at almost $5, leave your truck at home and drive from California in the family car. For the first 20 Premier Guest who join the club, you will receive the first month rental fee, after that for every 4 night stay receive a credit of $25 towards your monthly billing.

Dry Storage
PWC:$60 a month
Boat (up to 28'): $100 a month
Boat (over 28'): $150 a month

Valet Service
Up to 26' & smaller; $25 each way
27' to 29': $50 each way
30' to 40': $60 each way

Sincerely,

Jennifer Beach
Director of Sales & Marketing

·
HELL OF A GUY
3,137 Posts
Dear Ken,
Premier Guest Club

Arizona's all beachfront property is now offering storage and valet service for your boat and pwc. Join the Premier Guest Club and your boat or pwc will be stored in our fenced locked area located by our private launch ramp. This club will offer valet service as well. Before you arrive, call ahead and your boat will be in the water ready to go. With gas at almost $5, leave your truck at home and drive from California in the family car. For the first 20 Premier Guest who join the club, you will receive the first month rental fee, after that for every 4 night stay receive a credit of $25 towards your monthly billing.

Dry Storage

Valet Service

Sincerely,

Jennifer Beach
they do valet service at powell(anlope point) 35$ in/out.i think its 35?

·
Still Boatless :-(
552 Posts
Dear Ken,
Premier Guest Club

Dry Storage

Valet Service

Sincerely,

Jennifer Beach

Wow....another SUPER DEAL from the Nautical..............:)bulb:)hand:):)punch