Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Friday Blake and I swung by the Nautical to see their latest addition. The pool looks great and the bar should serve many more. I hope the new revenue generated will help the Nautical match their rooms to the view of Lake Havasu and the new pool bar.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Maybe they will sell spots so you can sleep poolside instead of having to stay in one of the rooms. It is an amazing property that we have enjoyed for more than 25 years but I really hope they refurbish FAST.

·
Full Of It.
787 Posts
I asked a security guy and he told me guests only, no day passes either. But....if you are a First Cabin Club member, you can buy day passes.

Its pretty well gated. Several other out buildings going up on the pool site too.

·
Lord of the Drinks
2,352 Posts
Several other out buildings going up on the pool site too.
According to the plans, the new reception building will be next to the pool. I'm not sure how my rig is gonna make that u-turn...let alone some of the even bigger boats. Should be fun.

Sure would be nice if they at least spent some money on new locks so your key actually works more that a few hours at a time...lol.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Nautical Pool

Some friends stayed at the Nautical over Memorial Weekend. If you rent a room, you get two passes to the pool. If you have more than two people in your room, you have to buy the extra passes for the pool at $15 each. So of course the cove was filled with people, and the pool was nearly empty.

·
08 Lighting Custom Boat
869 Posts
Some friends stayed at the Nautical over Memorial Weekend. If you rent a room, you get two passes to the pool. If you have more than two people in your room, you have to buy the extra passes for the pool at $15 each. So of course the cove was filled with people, and the pool was nearly empty.
That's stupid!!! After how much it costs to stay there then you have to dish out more money for your family to swim in the pool.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts