Performance Boats Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a few parts left over from a motor job I did on a 2000 PCM EFI Chevy 350. I have the intake manifold with the throttle body, IAC sensor,and about 5 maybe 6 good fuel injectors. I have the ignition coil, manifold temp sensor, and the raw water circulating pump. This was PCM multiport Apex fuel injection system. I have no ECM or harness. The stock exhaust manifolds are in good shape as well. The risers have been removed from the lower manifold so they will need the gaskets. Sorry will put up pictures tomorrow.open to offers a on what you need. Thanks Mike

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
here is the coil and Crank mounted raw water pump

pics, can't get the picture to load on the exhaust manifolds and MPI fuel injection. will try and take new pics asap. Thanks Mike
tn[1].jpg

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
MPI intake manifold pictures

I did a motor replacement and guy left his old motor so i still have these left. I removed a couple injectors and the map, and TPS.
Intake PCM.jpg Bottom of intake.jpg
The Ignition coil and raw water pump are still availble. open to offers thanks Mike

·
Registered
107 Posts
manifold

Hello, give me a call or text tomorrow on what you want for the manifold setup, 928-580-6668, yuma az

Garrett

I have a few parts left over from a motor job I did on a 2000 PCM EFI Chevy 350. I have the intake manifold with the throttle body, IAC sensor,and about 5 maybe 6 good fuel injectors. I have the ignition coil, manifold temp sensor, and the raw water circulating pump. This was PCM multiport Apex fuel injection system. I have no ECM or harness. The stock exhaust manifolds are in good shape as well. The risers have been removed from the lower manifold so they will need the gaskets. Sorry will put up pictures tomorrow.open to offers a on what you need. Thanks Mike

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.