Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
WOW, just sitting here in vegas in hotel room watching news, and could hardly belive my ears.... Senator Clair McCaskill Dem from Missouri says she wants answers as to how the shooter got his credentials to enter base and buy a gun, In her words the victims families deserve answers..... This douche bag is one of the same Dems who refuse to give answers or let people be interviewed in the Bengauzi attack so that those families may know what and why it happened....What a f&@king bitch, these families don't count in her book.... I guess because she can't beat the drum for gun control in another country but can here.. I bet she's really proud of herself.....

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
WOW, just sitting here in vegas in hotel room watching news, and could hardly belive my ears.... Senator Clair McCaskill Dem from Missouri says she wants answers as to how the shooter got his credentials to enter base and buy a gun, In her words the victims families deserve answers..... This douche bag is one of the same Dems who refuse to give answers or let people be interviewed in the Bengauzi attack so that those families may know what and why it happened....What a f&@king bitch, these families don't count in her book.... I guess because she can't beat the drum for gun control in another country but can here.. I bet she's really proud of herself.....
Want to bet that bitch voted to arm the Syrian rebels and confiscate firearms from Americans.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
3,509 Posts
Who cares what McCaskill says she's lucky to have kept her seat because of the ignorant Rep. that blew his chance of easily defeating her in the last election.

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Who cares what McCaskill says she's lucky to have kept her seat because of the ignorant Rep. that blew his chance of easily defeating her in the last election.
I care and you should too !!!!! she is demanding answers on the Naval Base shooting so she and her gun hating friends can give the victims family's answers as to how this happened, all the while helping to cover up and silence those who want the answers as to what and who was responsible in the Benqhazi attack... Those family members have been waiting way to long for their answers. Yet she does not care about them. And then in a totally disgraceful act some scum bag dems had the nerve to get up and walk out on family members who came to our capital wanting answers as to what happened to their loved ones.. That has to be one of the lowest acts i've seem from a elected official, a total slap in the face to those familys,who only ask for accountability ...

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Another sad issue is the other Dems were spewing "AR 15, AR 15, AR 15" before they even knew. F-ing idiots!!! :angry:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts