Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 172 Posts

·
Just Me
4,054 Posts
This is not a new admission. This is someone using the event coverage on the day it happened and saying that this is the proof that a rifle wasn't used. Unless someone gets a copy of the coroners reports and or can see the actual tagged evidence that there was only pistol brass found and no rifle brass. But even then, people will say cover up and evidence tampering. There is no win in this debate. No mater what is released at this point, a certain percentage of the population has no trust in the government to release the truth. And that is the real shame. And it's not just one sided. Regardless of which way the evidence is presented the other side will cry foul and not believe it.

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
The incident would be nearly as news worthy regardless how many innocent children were killed, if he had flatten the school with a D9 Catapillar, or burnt the school to the ground with all inside using pump gasoline. They NEED that assault rifle in that school in his hand!
Want to bet the E.O. still takes effect regardless if this becomes common knowledge?

Have we ever learned exactly what happened in Libya from this administration? Will we ever? Do we really know everything there is to know about Fast and Furious? This is no different.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
steelcomp was here
26,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There is no win in this debate. No mater what is released at this point, a certain percentage of the population has no trust in the government to release the truth.
The win in this debate is for even just a few, to wake up and realize there is NO reason to trust this government, and that they are more than capable of doing something as horrible as this for an agenda.

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
There's a lot of dubious information on Sandyhook. While I don't doubt that it happened, there's a lot of dramatized coverage with inaccurate information and staged reports. It's more like Obama's propaganda machine using this as a stage for gun control legislation. I am very concerned for any legislation that comes out Washington, as there's going to be some gun control agenda item hidden deep somewhere in a bill. Mental health can be misconstrued into anyone that's ever raised their voice in anger as to having a penchant for violence, and thus unable to own a gun. These are the end a rounds that I worry about most.

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
International gun laws

There's a lot of dubious information on Sandyhook. While I don't doubt that it happened, there's a lot of dramatized coverage with inaccurate information and staged reports. It's more like Obama's propaganda machine using this as a stage for gun control legislation. I am very concerned for any legislation that comes out Washington, as there's going to be some gun control agenda item hidden deep somewhere in a bill. Mental health can be misconstrued into anyone that's ever raised their voice in anger as to having a penchant for violence, and thus unable to own a gun. These are the end a rounds that I worry about most.
It's already out there in the form of a UN agreement on gun control.... They are quietly trying to backdoor us into some sort of International law, a law that won't have to go through Congress....

Ray

·
Registered
339 Posts
It's already out there in the form of a UN agreement on gun control.... They are quietly trying to backdoor us into some sort of International law, a law that won't have to go through Congress....

Ray
Hmmmm, Un troops going door to door to collect weapons.............. Wonder how that'll work out. Getting back-doored will play havoc with the "Roids".
Hey Bill,"How Hillary's head?",
Bill - "Not as good as Monica's"...................

·
steelcomp was here
26,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Ray
That's been going on for years. It has less of a chance of passing than O's agenda here.

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Funny this "New" information was being reported within days after the tragedy from those wacky conspiracy theorists web sights. I guess now that NBC is on this news its now NEWS.

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
they are more than capable of doing something as horrible as this for an agenda.
Capable of doing what? Using a tragedy and twisting a bit of facts about ARs in order to further their stance on gun control? Or actually being involved in a plot to murder children to achieve the same goal?

The first, I'd say any politician in Washington is fully capable of. On either side of the aisle. If you think any of them are capable of the second, you are as crazy as Adam Lanza.

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
This is not a new admission. This is someone using the event coverage on the day it happened and saying that this is the proof that a rifle wasn't used. Unless someone gets a copy of the coroners reports and or can see the actual tagged evidence that there was only pistol brass found and no rifle brass. But even then, people will say cover up and evidence tampering. There is no win in this debate. No mater what is released at this point, a certain percentage of the population has no trust in the government to release the truth. And that is the real shame. And it's not just one sided. Regardless of which way the evidence is presented the other side will cry foul and not believe it.
What if the "AR-15" was chambered in 9mm or 45ACP like some guy I know has... Not me of course... wink wink, nod nod... AND said AR has the military post front sight with bayonet lug/carbine adjustable stock/flash hider...

:stir:

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
Hmmmm, Un troops going door to door to collect weapons.............. Wonder how that'll work out. Getting back-doored will play havoc with the "Roids".
Hey Bill,"How Hillary's head?",
Bill - "Not as good as Monica's"...................
The problem with any UN agreement is it still has to go through for congressional approval, which as long as it stays the way it is, won't happen. If he had the same makeup he had when he was first elected, I could see a real problem with it. I could also see a huge uprising!!!

·
steelcomp was here
26,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Capable of doing what? Using a tragedy and twisting a bit of facts about ARs in order to further their stance on gun control? Or actually being involved in a plot to murder children to achieve the same goal?

The first, I'd say any politician in Washington is fully capable of. On either side of the aisle. If you think any of them are capable of the second, you are as crazy as Adam Lanza.
If you could back that statement up with some facts instead of having to make your point using an insult, you might have some credibility. But, as usual...

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
If you could back that statement up with some facts instead of having to make your point using an insult, you might have some credibility. But, as usual...
I rest my case. You are beyond nuts. You pretty much cross the line into needing professional help thinking that people crazy enough to kill children is the norm in Washington. There are no facts to back up. It's called full blown delusional crazy if you think otherwise. They say more control and supervision over mentally unstable people like Adam Lanza might have prevented the tragedy. I suggest you look into supervision for yourself because if you think the government, not to mention multiple people in the government, are capable of killing first graders to further some "agenda" you think they have, you are seriously fucking crazy. I am talking batshit insane.

·
Just Me
4,054 Posts
Funny this "New" information was being reported within days after the tragedy from those wacky conspiracy theorists web sights. I guess now that NBC is on this news its now NEWS.
It's not just being reported. The report that was linked was from day 1 or 2. It's old unaccuarte news being pulled out to support a theory (think conspiracy theory). The website title is apparently intended to make people think this has now been released as a fact.

What if the "AR-15" was chambered in 9mm or 45ACP like some guy I know has... Not me of course... wink wink, nod nod... AND said AR has the military post front sight with bayonet lug/carbine adjustable stock/flash hider...:stir:
Well, had he used an AR in a pistol caliber, for one thing the coroner would not have been able to make the statement that the rifle was used to kill them. This falls back to the question of if you believe the officials reporting facts as they have them or just what fits your agenda.

And as for Adam Lanza being insane, there is no evidence to support that other than he has alegedly committed a horific act. Asperger Syndrome does not qualify for mentally unfit, even though it is a defect. Alledgedly Bill Gates suffers from the same condition. I don't think they even know if this condition is nature or nurture yet. But, every individual I have heard of with this defect has been extreamly intelligent. Given Lanza's above average intelligence, it is possible he was suffering another mental defect that seems to hit intelligent people more frequently. He could have been suffering from early onset Schizophrenia, possibly with paranoid delusions. He would have been the right age for that and it could explain his actions to include his apparent scuicide once he realized what he had done. But there has been no documentation showing that he suffered from anything other than Aspergers which does not render him insane nor a burden to scociety for that matter.

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
I rest my case. You are beyond nuts. You pretty much cross the line into needing professional help thinking that people crazy enough to kill children is the norm in Washington. There are no facts to back up. It's called full blown delusional crazy if you think otherwise. They say more control and supervision over mentally unstable people like Adam Lanza might have prevented the tragedy. I suggest you look into supervision for yourself because if you think the government, not to mention multiple people in the government, are capable of killing first graders to further some "agenda" you think they have, you are seriously fucking crazy. I am talking batshit insane.
I'm not dismissing the possibility of anything at this time. Should there be surveillance video from the school? Surely they have a video surveillance system? That would remove any doubt.

BTW have you heard of the suspicious deaths of custom gun/parts makers and suppliers? Here is just one: Prominent Rifle Manufacturer John Noveske Killed In Mysterious Car Crash Days After Posting Psych Drug Link To School Shooters - :

And that has been updated to murder from what I understand.

·
Registered
6,573 Posts
this was posted in the other thread. doesn't help support the conspirists, so probably needs to be disregarded...

Chop Shop said:
Originally Posted by Todd A. from Danbury CT EMS
Ok let's clear some of it up. My ambulance was second on scene, pulling it approx 17 mins after the last round was fired. But close enough that when I got out, it smelled like Stone Bay on qual day. Because the staties BLOCKED the entire driveway up I the school, I couldn't get my ambulance closer than about 450 yards , so I carried all my gear. IN that 450 yards, I saw about 14 people, men, in hand cuffs, all crying and apologizing. I did see them also run into the woods at one point... Gents they were arresting EVERYONE because tactically, as we all know, you go in, strike hard, and figure the shit out after you secure the scene.. And for some reason the media is running wild with it and all this... It's no big deal.

I pulled up in the middle of the evacuation... Remember the scene in die hard 3 where they had the kids basically just run out of the school? That's prett much what they did at SH. Not one news agency was there before the building was evacuated. The choppers didnt roll in until an hour or so into the whole thing..
And the medical personnel were inside before the scene was secure because my partners and I had FEAR that these kids were just inside bleeding out... Once we saw what we saw, it was very apparent that nothing was going to be done... I'll leave it at that. It didnt take a doctor to tell these kids were dead. This dude was a sick fuck

I have no idea where these fucks get the info from.... A shotgun in the trunk. Pistols inside. And a bushmaster AR inside with plenty of mags. Of course there is some lose ends that even I don't know. For instance, word around here is he shot the front door open with the shotgun... So did he go back and put it in the trunk after? Who knows man.

·
Registered
258 Posts
:))THumbsUp

1 - 20 of 172 Posts