Question Mitt's motives on asking for food contributions for relief effort. OMG get a life:duh:)ThumbsDwn
Bubbletop, I believe that is now refered to as "The Ministry of Public Enlightenment":shock:And the propaganda ministry would be asking the same question if he did nothing.
And today, instead of prying into twisted theories as to why Romney was so willing to assist with the relief effort she should probably have concentrated her line of questioning to "How did we lose four Americans at our Libyan embassy?" But that pales in comparison to Romney's relief efforts being twisted, I suppose.A Republican is damned if they do, damned if they don't.
That worthless space that occupies Mitchell's mind ....... should be pointing out whether or not the "O" quick response to this emergency is more important than the other's?
Such as and not limited to:
1. Obama visited Joplin, MO a week after the deadly 2010 tornado. (KC Star) RED STATE
2. It took Obama 7 days to visit Joplin, Missouri after a tornado wiped out half of the town and killed 120 people. RED State
3. It took Barack Obama fourteen days to visit the gulf coast after the BP oil spill.
4. Obama declined to visit Tennessee after the historic 2010 floods. The May 2010 Tennessee floods were 1000-year floods.
5. And, of course, Obama ignored the calls for help from Benghazi.
As if we don't already know why......
Yup, they did this 2 nites in a row on several different show. I never watch that crap, but I was clicking around looking at storm news.Question Mitt's motives on asking for food contributions for relief effort. OMG get a life:duh:)ThumbsDwn