Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anybody making a trip out this way soon? got a uship bid for 900 , but they can't pick it up and head this way till the 12th:mad: need it asap

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Uship.com had a mirage shiped from Shreport La. to Cali $900

·
Registered
19,804 Posts
mike said he would do it..i think you talked to him....

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
mike said he would do it..i think you talked to him....
yeah, i talked with him, seems like a nice fella. he sounded booked for a least the next wk and a 1/2:)st i relisted it on uship to see if i could get someone on it before the weekend, i want my boat:D got a taylor jetboat club meet i'd like to make the following weekend and i'd like a few days to check it over;)

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Uship.com had a mirage shiped from Shreport La. to Cali $900
i registered and relisted it on uship , maybe someone can jump on it quikly

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
yeah, i talked with him, seems like a nice fella. he sounded booked for a least the next wk and a 1/2:)st i relisted it on uship to see if i could get someone on it before the weekend, i want my boat:D got a taylor jetboat club meet i'd like to make the following weekend and i'd like a few days to check it over;)

Well, your screen name sure fits!! LOL

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well, your screen name sure fits!! LOL
:D yeah, it does:p my dad's boat was called "mr.impatient" , he got me into boats so all mine are always called impatient 1;)

·
lol, right.....
1,168 Posts
But it's not a Taylor...... :p Besides, Rob probably don't care about no Nordics anyway. :D

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
But it's not a Taylor...... :p Besides, Rob probably don't care about no Nordics anyway. :D
lol, yeah right:D no more taylors, i like doin 80+

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
they will every boat ive had dilivered they wanted to pick it up the same day i posted....
man, that'd be awesome:)devil be nice to just know its on the way, i'd relax alil:)sphss
have someone 40 miles from the boat wanting to haul it to me by sat in a enclosed trailer for 1150bucks, tempting but i'm holding out for a better bid.

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
lol, you won't be gettin more chocolate rabbits from the Taylor club you keep talkin that way..... :D
lol, i'm gonna try and make their meet on broken bow lake the weekend after next, take my twin boys with me for the day, its only 70miles to the east.still buds with alot of the guys in the club.

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i can't find anyone to get the damn thing out to me:|err

1 - 16 of 16 Posts