Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Floatin dirty
4,831 Posts
Tamalewagon took good care of me on my refi and made it very easy to get done. I would recommend him for anyone considering doing a refi.

·
Boss of the McIntyre Mob
1,981 Posts
My wife can help you out. Let me know.Send me a PM if interested.

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
HEY.... here I am :)hand Always happy to help.... give me a call if you need some help. 760-638-3810 Toby

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
I didn't know anyone was still in the refi game. Thought everyone went back to construction and slangin' rocks. He he!!

There are a few of us that have toughed this out. Its been a pretty bumpy road though....:)sphss

·
Registered
59 Posts
There are a few of us that have toughed this out. Its been a pretty bumpy road though....:)sphss

Just a little joke. I know how shitty things are. Wish I was in a position to need a refi guy, i'm burried. Exact floor plan two doors down from me sold for 130k less than I owe. Four houses on my 10 house street went repo, i'm screwed for years to come.

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Just a little joke. I know how shitty things are. Wish I was in a position to need a refi guy, i'm burried. Exact floor plan two doors down from me sold for 130k less than I owe. Four houses on my 10 house street went repo, i'm screwed for years to come.

May seem like your burried, but TRUST me...... I've seen WAY worse. The new 125% Loan to Value program may help you atleast get a lower rate on a refi :)bulb and lock in long term if your in a funky Arm ??

1 - 14 of 14 Posts