Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
I hate wakeboard boats
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a recommendation for my plumbing, I do not want to deal with making all the AN lines. Looking for a place hopefully in the inland empire ( so cal ) to drop it off and they just handle it

Thanks

·
Administrator
16,888 Posts
Sweet performance products

Sweet performance .com

·
Administrator
16,888 Posts
apparently Dave closed the walk in retail part of his business sorry. Bring it Oklahoma :) I'l take care of it for you

·
Seriously off center
2,439 Posts
The term "AN" is a term for a type of fitting, but for what you want done it would be good to clarify if you want hardline (tubing) or hose (commonly braided stainless, but there are other materials).

·
Registered
568 Posts
I am looking for a recommendation for my plumbing, I do not want to deal with making all the AN lines. Looking for a place hopefully in the inland empire ( so cal ) to drop it off and they just handle it

Thanks
Check your PM's

·
Registered
574 Posts
I used to have someone make all my stainless hoses, then I found a tool at Summit. It's called "KOUL TOOL". This is used to assemble the hose to the fitting without the bloody mess. It takes longer to measure the lines than to make them. Buy the kit for the sizes you need, few AN wrenches and buy the Summit hose shears. Why drag your boat and spend the gas and extra cash when everything comes to you free and is so easy to use plus you have it for life. At least worth a look.

·
Some guy
3,636 Posts
Koul Tool is made by my friend Dick Raczuk in Lake Havasu. He also just came up with a lapping tool (Sureseat line lapper) to make flared lines seal. He is a pretty clever character.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Koul Tool is made by my friend Dick Raczuk in Lake Havasu. He also just came up with a lapping tool (Sureseat line lapper) to make flared lines seal. He is a pretty clever character.

Ive got a full set of Koul tools. No joke. This is some good stuff. That and a good pair of cable cutters makes putting SS hose and AN fittings together slick.. Very little blood loss.:partyguy:

·
Some guy
3,636 Posts
Ive got a full set of Koul tools. No joke. This is some good stuff. That and a good pair of cable cutters makes putting SS hose and AN fittings together slick.. Very little blood loss.:partyguy:
I was talking to him on the phone the other day, and he invited me again to see his shop next time I run up to Havasu. He also has a tool for push lock hose.

KOULtools - AN Hose Assembly Made Easy

·
I hate wakeboard boats
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That tool is awesome, gonna see if my brothers want to go in on some to share.

·
Administrator
16,888 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
While the operation of the tool doesn't care make sure you get fittings for the type( not brand) of hose you want. PTFE fittings are different than for nitrile or rubber.

·
Registered
57 Posts
magic 1 i rig boats plumb them do all the installs on some bad ass shit ill do it for you and im rite up the hill in spring valley lake apple valley

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
I used the -AN fittings with rubber hose. Push and lock system I believe from summit. Works real well, easy to install and easy to cut.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 19 of 19 Posts