What is a MOAC?:confused:

·
Premium Member
3,276 Posts

·
32 DW X-CAT
2,271 Posts
Comment:

I would call Randy Garcia at Cobra Performance for anything used. If Randy does not have it or know how to get one--- no one does!

Second, call Whipple and buy one from them but get in line even the new ones are not easy to get maybe now they have ramped up production on those units and perhaps some inventory exists.

Oh! you might also try places like DoubleR Performance or some of the racing outfits but if you do not know people it is very hard as most people do not even know what a MOAC is!.

KAP

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Comment:

I would call Randy Garcia at Cobra Performance for anything used. If Randy does not have it or know how to get one--- no one does!

Second, call Whipple and buy one from them but get in line even the new ones are not easy to get maybe now they have ramped up production on those units and perhaps some inventory exists.

Oh! you might also try places like DoubleR Performance or some of the racing outfits but if you do not know people it is very hard as most people do not even know what a MOAC is!.

KAP
I asked Randy and he didn't have one. I bought a brand new one resonable priced but it got lost in the mail, waiting on insurance now:|err.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts