Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having trouble doing new avatar, but who cares! Heres full size.. Its a crank up fresh "Frankenmerc", build, 15.6 Flatty, hull 350 lbs, total package with my 200 pound ass, still around 1000lbs. HP the motor?, who knows without a dyno. Seat time on a punch, gets ya a orgasm! And yep, I had a Switzer/real XS, in the 70's, and those decals I STILL think, best, ON, the best motors made! And don't say needs this or that, ya should, ya outta, etc..."thats not an XS louvered wrap" I KNOW that. And VERY hard to find! AND, I know a hot rod dude here, and my Merc Guru has stacks of wraps, and the hotrod dude does "Louvers", so over the off season, us will get together, and punch a wrap, to see if we can duplicate. And I'm 61 years old, too old for "bling", like the old 60's hot rods, either "show, or "GO". I'm doing the ""sleeper" part now, and next build will be a cage "RatRod"!. And NEVER mess with "old farts"...(the only reason we pull out the race, is we gotta go pee, and catch ya again!):))eek:)):)Unsure:wink2::happy:
S5303924.jpg

·
I'm baaaaack...
4,365 Posts
Very cool

Your boat/project takes me back to my first personal boat, a Tahiti jet we dragged out of someone's back yard. We loved that boat, and it helped me learn a lot about smaller watercraft (25 years US Navy, I knew a lot about big watercraft), as well as how to work on a boat.

Keep it up, see you on the lake!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts