Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
On The Gas
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just bought a 1993 Jeep Wrangler with only 53k miles on it. It has an Avenger Supercharger kit on it. It runs like crap.

The ECU needs to be flashed with a good program to get everything working right. I might even need some higher volume injectors. Anybody know anyone in the LA area that is capable of doing this?

I've got someone in San Diego but would prefer not to travel that far.

Here is a pic of the Jeep & motor:

Thanks

George
805-390-5700

·
Premium Member
5,952 Posts
Call Kevin, 805-732-8293, can't remember the name of his new business off hand. He's in Ventura.

He used to work for Magnuson in charge of R&D, when Toyota or Ford etc, would bring in a vehicle they wanted to "factory" supercharge they gave the car to him he would place the huffer and dial in the tune.

Great guy and really knows his shit, tell him Brad reffered you.

·
New here
4,028 Posts
Kenne Bell, around Chatsworth or Northridge in SFV.

·
It's what we do
709 Posts
I'm not sure. How do I check?
Look at the ecu, it will have two large weather tight plugs into it. If it is after market it will most likely have a name on it like Accel DFI, FAST, Autronics, etc and most likely be some type of billett looking aluminum extrusion. If it is GM it will be more plain Jane and probably black, smaller with fins. If still not sure, unbolt it and look at the back. It should have something there identifying it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.