Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
fin

Kevin, are you looking for a drop thru type, bolt thru from underside or a typical fin that bolts onto the steering nozzel of a berk., dom. etc.? If it should happen to be the latter I have one you can have if it works for ya.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Lots of good intel in the v-drive section with a little research. The modern style struts they are building should make a nice sample of the basic structural design, then add your fin size and shape. Maybe a gn boat would give some good guidance to shape etc. since they are v bottoms. Give Harrold Bruce a call @ r&d marine or drop by there. It's my understanding the guys in the circle jet world are pretty candid with info. regarding their hardware, setups etc. Whatcha cookin up?

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Lots of good intel in the v-drive section with a little research. The modern style struts they are building should make a nice sample of the basic structural design, then add your fin size and shape. Maybe a gn boat would give some good guidance to shape etc. since they are v bottoms. Give Harrold Bruce a call @ r&d marine or drop by there. It's my understanding the guys in the circle jet world are pretty candid with info. regarding their hardware, setups etc. Whatcha cookin up?
Thanks warren I'll check it out.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts