Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are looking to have our 24' enclosed company trailer wrapped with our logo etc. We are also looking to have a few carts done. Any of you guys do this for a living or have someone that does? They can call my office and ask for me please.
Thanks,
Rob Clarke
All Cal Golf & Industrial Vehicles
1820 Arnold Industrial Way
Suite B
Concord, CA 94520
925-363-5505

·
a.k.a. "Mean Pair"
5,961 Posts
We are looking to have our 24' enclosed company trailer wrapped with our logo etc. We are also looking to have a few carts done. Any of you guys do this for a living or have someone that does? They can call my office and ask for me please.
Thanks,
Rob Clarke
Suite B
Concord, CA 94520
925-363-5505
Here ya go Rob. :wink2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nI8dyKGtdlE

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
LMFAO hil:) hil:) hil:) Where do you find this shit? :notsure: And I thought you were busy standing on your SkaterSkaterSkaterSkater............. :hmmm:
fixed it for ya...had to get you up to speed...lmao

·
Registered
377 Posts
Thanks,
Rob Clarke
Suite B
Concord, CA 94520
925-363-5505

LRT Graphics in Chico ,CA is owned by my Son Dennis and they will wrap just about anything. They do trailers all the time an have done many golf carts and SXS's . They are also the ones that did the wrap on my Daytona.

LRT Graphics 530-879-9261

[email protected]

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
There is a shop near Boatmasters that Razor turned me on to. The owner is Chris.
Rub it Enterprises
(925) 455-4005
Problem with Chris at Rub-It is, you can't even get him to answer his phone any more - much less schedule an appointment with him. Me, and everyone I know that have used Chris for the last 10+ years, have given up on him........ I already told Rob of the place I've been using for the last couple years down in Fremont - Vinyl Ink. They did the cowl graphics for my 28, wrapped the trailer for my hydro and just also did the name for my hydro. They're very professional and do great work - actually specializing in doing full wraps on high end cars. Every time I've been by there shop they've had a Lamborghini, AMG or Porsche in there getting a full color change with a wrap.

·
a.k.a. "Mean Pair"
5,961 Posts
Problem with Chris at Rub-It is, you can't even get him to answer his phone any more - much less schedule an appointment with him. Me, and everyone I know that have used Chris for the last 10+ years, have given up on him........ I already told Rob of the place I've been using for the last couple years down in Fremont - Vinyl Ink. They did the cowl graphics for my 28, wrapped the trailer for my hydro and just also did the name for my hydro. They're very professional and do great work - actually specializing in doing full wraps on high end cars. Every time I've been by there shop they've had a Lamborghini, AMG or Porsche in there getting a full color change with a wrap.
Can they sing? ;)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Motopro in Brentwood. They do awesome wraps on all trucks and trailers big and small. They also specialize in motocross graphics.
Look them up

Racer

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
Motopro in Brentwood. They do awesome wraps on all trucks and trailers big and small. They also specialize in motocross graphics.
Look them up

Racer
I tried to work with them six years ago to produce new graphics for Rod Karnofel's 36 Skater we were racing at the time - this was back when they were in Robbie Starick's Diablo Moto Zone shop. Couldn't ever get them to finish anything. They're great for moto graphics, but I had horrible luck with them for anything for the boats.

Attachments

·
a.k.a. "Mean Pair"
5,961 Posts
you had to explain that?..... :rolleyes: well i guess i have to consider your audience!!! ;) :wink2::wink2:

back to the rubbing and rapping..... please!
I thought you were down to only 1 pair of helpers sanding on your Scatter, silly me.
Racer 152 used to be racer 52 until he forgot his password. Keep this on the down-low :secret: don't tell anybody.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts