Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
I'm not surprised at all. The liberals will do anything to try and stay in power.

What website did you get this from?

·
Purple headed member
7,646 Posts
I'm not too sure about the validity of that photo being that it looks photoshopped. Also, why would he have his earpiece facing Romney and anyone else to his right with a camera?
This looks more like an email photo sent from the secret squirrel society.

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm just the messenger but I, most certainly, wouldn't put anything past this fraud. He certainly couldn't afford another night like the first debate where he was on his own without any help.

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
They make them smaller then that so much so you would never see it. He's not stupid he just thinks we all are.

·
Registered
4,318 Posts
Giving way to much credit here, Obama listen and talk at the same time???
No chance.
Its just a reflection of ear wax buildup.
Besides, if he had help his answers wouldn't have sounded like recycled campaign speeches... That is probably why most of the he answers a a question it's like the answer doesn't quite fit the question..He probably has a half dozen little speeches memorized...someone asks a question he just picks the one that best fits the answers.....And when he gets lost he just wings it...like "You didn't build it"
As for the ear wax issue...i have an ice pick and a propane torch..just gona need some help holding him down..

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
A mic in his ear would be no big advantage as the person talking in it is most likely the same person that has giving him advice all along.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts