Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
On The Gas
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A friend of mine just sold a 2003 Chaparral and would like to do all the service, impellor(sp), etc, before handing it over to the new owner. ANy recommendations. The boat is in Thousand Oaks. The closer the better.

Thanks

·
Registered
973 Posts
boostpower is close to you I think...only other I can think of is Mario--So Cal Speed?? in Simi or those other couple boat shops in Simi off Madera/Easy then one on the east side...

·
On The Gas
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
boostpower is close to you I think...only other I can think of is Mario--So Cal Speed?? in Simi or those other couple boat shops in Simi off Madera/Easy then one on the east side...
Talked to Alexi today. He said he should be able to fit it in the schedule on Thursday but to call back since they are really busy right now.

http://www.so-calspeedmarine.com/

619 Fitch Avenue, Unit 5
Moorpark, CA 93021-2090
805-553-9712

Mario is the best and a really nice guy!!
X2
X3
X4
X5
Mario is the Shit! Tell him Dave petty sent you. My Howard is there right now.
Mario is the bomb, took great care of me.
That is what I have heard from many sources so I called Mario today earlier this afternoon and left a message. I think it was sometime between 1:00 and 2:00pm. Left my cell phone number on the answering machine. Haven't received a phone call back. He's probably busy too.

Just trying to line up a for sure appointment so I can help my buddy get the deal completed.

Thanks for the referrals.

·
Wade & Denise
2,055 Posts
I like Boostpower, dont have any dealings with Mario & dont forget Teauge..He has a new Skater to pay for....:D

·
Registered
247 Posts
Have a good friend who works with Mario at SoCal. Ton of experience with hi end, hi performance. Prob best bet local. I think Alexi stays more perf oriented? Could be wrong though?

·
Registered
99 Posts
I would not go anywhere else...Mario is great to deal with and knows his stuff...

http://www.so-calspeedmarine.com/

619 Fitch Avenue, Unit 5
Moorpark, CA 93021-2090
805-553-9712

Ditto! Mario has been out doing some work for Howard in Valencia when I spoke with him the other day. Many of the high-end builders call him in to handle some of their work, so he can be out of the shop for a few days at times. He will get back to you. Worth the wait.

·
Member In Training
1,985 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts