Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
It's what we do
723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My daughter is getting married in Maui in June. I have Kayak emailing me pricing every day. The flight prices are very high right now. I gotta believe I am missing something. What is the best way to get the best prices???

·
It's what we do
723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Date a flight attendant .... that will cost ya nothing
I bet dating a flight attendant would be anything but cheap!!! :D

·
Premium Member
1,229 Posts
when i lived over there, we used the charters to San Fran or LA, check with the travel shops in muai or honolulu,they have deals where they rent a plane and fly back and forth.. we used to get those flights for 300rt..saves a ton. I found some from 382 rt on hawaiian online but i would call panda or any big place in honolulu and ask..also if she or anyone is A hawaii resident they can get kamaaina discounts too

·
ytosemitesam
148 Posts
Many more sites .

side step is sometimes good as they show 3 / 5 of the big boys. just type in a search engine - cheap flights and hotels , then Hawaii. Priceline sometimes works well esp. if you bid on a room, Have got $400 rooms for $140 from them, never been disappointed with them, Just pick the star rating you want *** **** ***** and the area on their map 1 - 5. Good luck.

·
It's what we do
723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
when i lived over there, we used the charters to San Fran or LA, check with the travel shops in muai or honolulu,they have deals where they rent a plane and fly back and forth.. we used to get those flights for 300rt..saves a ton. I found some from 382 rt on hawaiian online but i would call panda or any big place in honolulu and ask..also if she or anyone is A hawaii resident they can get kamaaina discounts too
Thanks. The 380.00 flights on Hawaiian are one way, then you have to book the return. Cheapest I've found tonight for 2 people round trip is $1600.00!!!
I'll check tomorrow on your other suggestion.
Thank you.

·
It's what we do
723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
side step is sometimes good as they show 3 / 5 of the big boys. just type in a search engine - cheap flights and hotels , then Hawaii. Priceline sometimes works well esp. if you bid on a room, Have got $400 rooms for $140 from them, never been disappointed with them, Just pick the star rating you want *** **** ***** and the area on their map 1 - 5. Good luck.
Thank you, I'll try that.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
My wife and I have been checking out the prices for our trip in September. She said she has seen flights from San Diego to Maui for $470 from Travelocity. The only problem is that the flight can only be booked a max of 60 day in advance which does not for for us.

If you can leave from San Diego check it out, might be for it. We will probably save $450 by leaving from SD rather than LAX.

·
It's what we do
723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
My wife and I have been checking out the prices for our trip in September. She said she has seen flights from San Diego to Maui for $470 from Travelocity. The only problem is that the flight can only be booked a max of 60 day in advance which does not for for us.

If you can leave from San Diego check it out, might be for it. We will probably save $450 by leaving from SD rather than LAX.
I have been checking there too. My Girlfriend lives in San Diego so that would be easy for us. She found tonight that if we were leaving less than 60 days from today the prices were much cheaper. It's kind of a scary waiting came.
My daughter went last year and found the same thing. They got flights for 350 by waiting until 30 days before they left.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
I have been checking there too. My Girlfriend lives in San Diego so that would be easy for us. She found tonight that if we were leaving less than 60 days from today the prices were much cheaper. It's kind of a scary waiting came.
My daughter went last year and found the same thing. They got flights for 350 by waiting until 30 days before they left.
Now its down to $407 RT can book thru June.

·
Administrator
11,648 Posts

·
It's what we do
723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thank you everyone for the suggestions!!

·
Lovin' IT!
857 Posts
Thanks. The 380.00 flights on Hawaiian are one way, then you have to book the return. Cheapest I've found tonight for 2 people round trip is $1600.00!!!
I'll check tomorrow on your other suggestion.
Thank you.
Continental has flights from 700 each seat, round trip.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts