Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Knowing that 'ol Rattle Can Lou is the 'Golden Boy' when it comes to being a good son-in-law, I thought Lou might like to know that his in-laws river house was being looked after.

Since I happen to be in Parker for the SCSC races this weekend and happened to be having breakfast at Badenochs, I thought I'd shoot a picture of the in-laws house and send it to Lou so in turn, Lou could advise his in-laws that HE was keeping an eye out for them (remember the 'All About Lou' thinking here).

So thinking that I'm doing 'ol Lou a favor here, I get the following message back from him. As the phome beeps that an incoming message from Lou is gonna be all gracious and thankful for me being all thoughtful................

F O

Now just what do you all suppose that the F O really means?

:)coffee

·
Lookout I'm Crankin it Baby
6,576 Posts
Carl Campbell...I would think after the years of knowing me...that you would need no explanation as to what FO really means..

It affectionately means you are "fairly observant"...this after two nights of drinking till you fell down...I thought you were "fairly observant" to even notice my in-laws place...

get it??:D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts